Contentsquare is a dynamic SaaS technology startup based in Paris seeing explosive growth following $312 million of funding in total. Recognised by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups, Contentsquare is a Digital Experience Analytics Platform helping brands to create better experiences online.
We work with 600+ clients globally including Unilever, L'Occitane, GoPro, Hertz, Avon and Club Med to empower their teams with behavioural insight.
Are you willing to participate in the development of software which revolutionizes e-commerce, thanks to processing large volumes of data, using cutting edge technologies such as Node.js, Kafka and Angular ?
We are precisely looking for a Senior Fullstack Software Engineer!
Within an agile team, your goal will be to enrich our SaaS application, a SPA Angular using Node.js APIs.
We highly value user experience, the quality of the interfaces that we deploy, and the quality of the code.
Your daily work will consist of:
- Making key technical decisions and helping to define the global technical vision
- Leading large scale projects and mentoring other developers
- Evangelizing the code quality and tests
- Consolidating our distributed architecture - recently switched to micro-services - with better isolation of our services and the creation of new analytical products, built on our stack, to better meet the demands of our customers, particularly in the US
- Implementing new features for ContentSquare’s product
- Writing client and server code to provide successful and ergonomic web applications
- Ensuring the reliability, the scalability and the efficiency of the SaaS application
Stack : NodeJS, Angular, VueJS, Kafka, Nest...
As an enthusiastic follower of good practices, you will have at least 5 years's experience on back and front end development as well. Ideally NodeJS and Angular have no more secrets for you.
Why join ContentSquare’s Application team?
- If you are looking for a variety of cool projects, such as working on a Large Single Page Application with intensive data visualizations
- If you are interested in contributing to open source projects as well as investing in the tech scene by organizing meetups and presenting at conferences
- If you are looking for an environment where you’ll have the occasion to be a technical referent on your areas of expertise, all while taking responsibilities on strategical corporate axes
- If you share our “quality focused” vision: code quality, code reviews, and code coverage (unit and functional tests).
If the above sounds like a great fit to you, then join us at ContentSquare and be a part of this awesome adventure. With tech teams that are as passionate as you are, cultivate knowledge sharing and strive for team cohesion. Through hackathons, and cross team innovation days, we are committed to innovate towards tomorrow’s user experience.
You’ll also have: a choice of PC or Mac, flexible working hours, remote days; soccer, handball, yoga, and many other activities; after work beers provided every Friday, monthly parties…and a very friendly team! Join our adventure where together we go beyond ourselves and conquer the next big challenge!