Contentsquare is a dynamic SaaS technology startup based in Paris seeing explosive growth following $312 million of funding in total. Recognised by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups, Contentsquare is a Digital Experience Analytics Platform helping brands to create better experiences online.
We work with 600+ clients globally including Unilever, L'Occitane, GoPro, Hertz, Avon and Club Med to empower their teams with behavioural insight.
The Test and Release Engineering team at Contentsquare is a multi-functional team comprising of SETs who works across the techno-functional perimeter. The main responsibility of a SET is to make sure the AUT is stretched to the fullest, often beyond its supposed limits to ensure coherence, stability and throughput. To make sure this process is scalable and reproducible, the SETs are a lot more than just testers. In addition to working with the other members of the R&D team, the SETs work closely with the other stakeholders like product management, customer success managers, sales, marketing etc. SETs help to build a safety net for Contentsquare’s solution while continuing to propagate best practices in the company.
As a SET in Application QA Team, your main job will be to help accelerate the test automation process in your assigned team. You will be the go-to person for the developers and the product managers when it comes to software quality in your product perimeter. You will be the torchbearer for Contentsquare’s software QoS. You will be working alongside the other members of the Test Engineering team to help develop the existing test automation framework. You will design and formalise the acceptance tests which are required for the validation of the product. In a nutshell, you will be someone who understands the technology really fast, creates a toolset to facilitate automation for the smallest possible task, and can never accept NO as an answer.
- Learn how the Contentsquare solution works and get Contentsquare certified. - Own the QA process inside a feature team, implementing QA best practices and improving on the existing testing practices. - Test the feature both manually & automatically by implementing test cases using our automation framework. - Formalise the test cases in our test case management tool to ensure distributed presence of product and test knowledge. - Using the KPIs we have implemented for measuring testing efforts, follow and improve the test strategy in your product perimeter. - Provide validation and support for other cross team projects intersecting with your product perimeter. - Provide feedback to various stakeholders to improve the processes, product, etc by the means of various communication processes and tools.
- Minimum 2 years of previous work experience as a software test engineer in a web environment (web services, frontend web applications).
- Previous experience of test automation and/or interests in automation frameworks (Selenium, Cypress, etc).
- Previous experience of testing web applications across multiple environments (Windows, Mac, Linux).
- At ease with GIT and the command line. - Previous experience of working with CI servers (Jenkins, CircleCI, Travis CI, etc).Comfortable with working in a Linux environment.
- Previous experience of working with Docker or other containerisation technologies.
- Ability to use existing tools to create complex and efficient automation toolsets. - Ability to prioritize tasks, follow the deadlines and have a never give up attitude. Apply now