Contentsquare is a dynamic SaaS technology startup based in Paris seeing explosive growth following $312 million of funding in total. Recognised by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups, Contentsquare is a Digital Experience Analytics Platform helping brands to create better experiences online.
We work with 600+ clients globally including Unilever, L'Occitane, GoPro, Hertz, Avon and Club Med to empower their teams with behavioural insight.
As a Sales Executive at Contentsquare, you will be an individual contributor responsible for delivering consistent, predictable revenue growth from new business through value selling in your respective territory. If you’re an established sales professional with a proven track record in helping customers achieve lofty goals, we should chat.
- Ownership of the full sales cycle from lead to close
- Establish lasting relationships with senior executives and decision-makers
- Work closely with customers from initial contact to closing the account emphasizing process and domain expertise
- Collaborate with the Customer Success Team to ensure and seamless customer experience and successful onboarding.
- Generate your own pipeline by handling inbound leads, working network, sourcing referrals, attending shows, and maintaining relationships with lost opportunities.
- Position CS to win new business by developing, communicating, and driving effective selling strategies that are based on valid, customer-specific value propositions.
- Accurately forecast and manage pipeline by adopting sales process and methodology and maintaining hygiene in CRM
- Evangelize CS in the community and network, serving as a brand ambassador with clear and concise value proposition.
- Study CS market, noting competition and identifying potential sales opportunities.
- Partner with cross-functional teams (ie Inside Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Product …) in order to deliver in class service and successful outcomes.
- Advocate on behalf of customers bridging conversations between client requirements and engineering teams.
- 5+ years as a sales hunter (new logo / new revenue acquisition) with relevant SaaS sales experience selling to digital marketers
- Experience managing a pipeline and closing large contracts
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- Strong track record of navigating within large and mid-market organizations
- Ability to develop senior-level relationships quickly and effectively
- Experience presenting to senior managers and the C-level executives
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process
- Take an active interest in increasing customer satisfaction and deepening customer relationships
- Ability to be flexible and adaptive
- Experience with enterprise SaaS / E-Commerce / Analytics vendors preferred
As well as the opportunity to have a tangible impact on the success of the global business here’s what else we offer:
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
- Flexible approach to working hours and holidays
- Attractive people care approach with good health insurance
- Fun office culture and strong team spirit, with beers every Friday and quarterly parties
- Regular breakfasts and fruit in the office each week
- 25 days PTO + 10 days RTT
- Many benefits via our CSE such as reductions on gym membership and leisure activities
Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent! Please apply and let’s explore this together.