At Jampp, we solve the most complex and large-scale technological challenges on mobile advertising today. We process over 1,000,000 ad requests per second, which amounts to over 150TB of data per day, across three global data centers. We rely on real-time machine learning models (with billions of features) that give us predictions in less than 100ms.
If you dream of building a 100% cloud-deployed infrastructure that deftly scales to billions of daily requests and is capable of self-healing when trouble strikes, Jampp might be the right place for you!
As a member of Jampp's DevOps team, you'll get the chance to help create the global infrastructure you've always wanted. We strongly believe in team chemistry and have a lot of fun building a world-class company. If you are passionate about growth and innovation, then come revolutionize the mobile advertising technology space with us!
This is an on-site position in Buenos Aires or Córdoba, Argentina, or remote in other cities! In light of the COVID19 outbreak, all jamppers are working remotely and we will be conducting all interviews virtually for the foreseeable future. We will continue hiring as usual.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Automate tasks such as server configuration and deployment
- Setup new cloud resources requested by development projects
- Build and maintain monitoring and alerting infrastructure
- Apply DevOps methodologies with a continuous improvement process
- Engage in upcoming projects’ infrastructure to ensure they are scalable and fault-tolerant
- Maintain high availability during traffic spikes, disasters, and malicious attacks
- Work closely with software developers to make sure our systems are monitored 24x7
- A deep and abiding love of Linux. Or a respectful hatred for it. Either way, you'll need to be able to solve problems on Linux-based systems
- Hands-on & productive experience with AWS services (EC2, RDS, S3, VPC)
- Background in automation/configuration management platforms
- Availability to participate in the team’s on-call rotation
- Knowledge of network protocols, monitoring systems, virtualization and database administration
- Experience designing high-availability & cloud-native infrastructures
- Hands-on experience with production-grade container platforms
- Python & Bash coding skills
- Has a genuine interest in Open Source and/or has personal projects
WHAT WE OFFER
- 📱Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- 💰Competitive salary
- 🤓 A structured onboarding Bootcamp in Buenos Aires, Argentina (HQ) and continuous training with a supportive team.
- 📈 A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 💪🏼 An entrepreneurial environment.
- 💻 Work from Home & Remote Work policies
- A guaranteed Global Environment! We have jamppers from 🇧🇷🇬🇧🇺🇸🇮🇪🇫🇷🇩🇪🇦🇷🇷🇺... our customers are not the only ones from around the globe 😉
- 😎 Cool swag and team activities. Did we mention an annual off-site?
WHO WE ARE
Jampp is the programmatic platform of choice for the fastest growing on-demand companies worldwide. In 2013, we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising and wanted to change it, somehow. We built a suite of growth products that unlock programmatic advertising for some of the biggest names in mobile (like Uber, Rappi, iFood, & Postmates to name a few).
We’re a team of builders - engineers, data architects, designers, and entrepreneurs - who love what we do.
We serve a global customer base from our offices in San Francisco, Berlin, São Paulo, Singapore, Córdoba and Buenos Aires.