Every day, millions of people rely on WeTransfer to share their creative ideas.
WeTransfer aims to build simple tools around people’s creative process, on any device. We’re interested in the weird and wonderful ways that creative minds work, and how they shape the world around us. This thinking has made our products and brand loved by many—from our moms to your favorite artists. We design and deliver delightful experiences that continue to feel obvious and intuitive to millions of people every day.
So, the work we do matters. Come and be a part of it.
What you'll be doing
We are looking for someone to join the Paste team with all things technical. You'll be responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of key features of Paste. Together with the award-winning team, you will take your ideas from implementation to production.
About Paste Paste is where your ideas come together. Having recently won 'Best Web Application/Service' in the 24th Annual Webby Awards, it’s a fast, collaborative, next-generation presentation tool for creative minds. It combines a powerful, intelligent layout system with simple collaboration across web and mobile apps. All guided by the creative values of WeTransfer to enable freeform expression while protecting individual privacy.
Qualities we’ll be looking for
Above all else, we value open and honest communication and good teamwork to achieve a shared vision. Someone who is a passionate learner, loves to share their knowledge and experience, and who isn't afraid of new tools and technologies to build a great end-to-end customer experience.
Solid web development skills, and preferably at least one backend language. We currently use node.js.
- Experience in building cloud-based solutions
- Affinity for Design, UX and excellent UI implementation skills
- Broad technical and creative interests (we'd love to see any side projects you did)
- Self-directed, investigative, highly-responsible and work well in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communications skills (English)
Even better if you have
- Experience or interest working on large SPA web based tools/editor
- At least 8 years software development experience