Nexthink is the global leader in digital employee experience management. Our products allow enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experiences. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback, Nexthink gives IT teams the insight they need to empower and even delight people at work.
Headquartered in Switzerland with US headquarters in Boston, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain and UAE. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of nearly ten million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
This is not an easy role and requires intelligence, creativity, clear communication and great attention to detail. As a BDR you are responsible for outbound prospecting, inbound qualification, and account research to help our sales organization engage with ideal prospect organizations who are struggling to provide a great digital experience to their employees or are striving to provide the BEST digital experience in the world!
On a daily basis you will attempt to create a connection with enterprise IT professionals via the phone, email, LinkedIn, and a variety of other creative ways with the goal of starting a conversation around their struggles & goals as well as how we help our customers.
This role is fully remote so no commute required! We are looking for the best and folks eager to develop their knowledge and hone their skills when it comes to working with a complex sale within enterprise IT.
- A strong pipeline is the key to successful sales and the BDR is a critical contributor to the pipeline growth. Your efforts will fuel our long term success!
- Outbound Prospect via various channels including phone, email, social, and video.
- Profile and penetrate Key Accounts
- Prospect for the right prospects within your territory
- Qualify and convert inbound leads
- Create qualified opportunities alongside our sales team
- Campaign and event follow-up
- Prospect at C-level, VP and Director levels
- Effectively articulate the value of our solution to both technical and non-technical buyers