Who We Are:
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
We’re not looking for people who know all the answers; we want people who can think creatively and are not afraid to bring forward new ideas. The problems we solve are meaningful, exciting, and constantly evolving. You’ll work together with other engineers in a fast-paced, agile platform, to build reliable, secure, and efficient e-commerce and subscriptions platform in the cloud. Our team currently owns projects in React, VueJS, NodeJS, Ruby on Rails and Java. We are seeking a person who is willing to try and learn anything, A lover of laziness …seeking smarter ways to do things. A really, really, nice, fun, happy, no-stress person.
What You'll Do:
- Write modular and scalable code
- Build great user experiences for our e-commerce platform
- Work closely with UX designers
- Be responsible for code quality and performance
- Support your fellow developers; proactively communicate, document, unit-test, and peer review
Skills You'll Need to Have:
- 2+ years experience developing complex scalable applications while following best practices and coding standards
- Ability and eagerness to quickly grasp other languages (Ruby on Rails, Java)
- Solid work experience in building production REST or GraphQL APIs
- Experience using AWS technologies (ECS, lambda, S3, Kinesis, DynamoDB )
- Experience in at least one or more relational databases such as Postgres, MySQL, etc.
- Experience with in-memory stores and NoSQL a plus (Redis, Memcached)
- Comfortable in HTML5, CSS, and modern UX principles.
- Comfortable troubleshooting and debugging problems full-stack in a distributed environment
- Experience owning a project from concept to production, including proposal, discussion, and execution
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills
- A zeal for working with the latest technologies and expanding your skill set
- General can-do attitude and willingness to tackle any project that helps makes Malwarebytes successful
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar field
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- Stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy) drinks, snacks, fruit and lunch options
- A company who enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff