Who We Are:
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
Malwarebytes is looking for a Senior Engineering Manager to join our high-performance Mac and Mobile product development team, providing mentoring and leadership to our software developers. We need candidates with experience managing projects spanning multiple development teams. Candidates should be capable of driving development of new products and improvements to existing products (architecture, security, features, bug fixes and scalability). We work collaboratively across multiple geographic locations, so experience successfully working with distributed teams is a must. We need someone driven to create best in class products.
What You'll Do:
- Manage multiple software development teams responsible for delivering Malwarebytes Mac, iOS and Android products
- Hire, build and develop the best software developers in the world
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders
- Be the voice and champion of your teams
- Provide both strategic and tactical oversight to build features and functionalities required to have best-in-class products
- Set expectations on delivery both upstream and downstream of your team in an agile environment.
Skills You'll Need to Have:
- Exceptional communication skills that cross both team and geographical boundaries
- Advanced knowledge and skills on Mac and/or iOS platform
- Successful track record of developing and shipping commercial products for Mac and/or iOS
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple direct reports
- Organizational skills to support managing of multiple parallel projects spanning across different engineering teams
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or other related discipline and 10+ years of professional experience
- At least 4 years of experience in a managerial or lead role for product development engineering
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- A company that enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff