We are looking for a Global Partnerships Account Manager to help us grow our existing strategic partnerships by proactively identifying opportunities, understanding business needs and coming up with solutions to optimize our investments.
You will work with top-notch companies all around the world (literally) and you will help shape one of the most dynamic industries today: ad-tech.
As the liaison for our partners and internal teams, you will have a 360 view on the product, technology, business and operations. And you will work with stakeholders from different teams on the definition and execution of initiatives that will impact our KPIs directly.
The ideal candidate knows how to approach problems with a logical and solution-focused approach while having a strong commercial drive. If you are willing to do this while working in a fast paced environment, this might be the job you are looking for.
This is an on-site position in Buenos Aires or remote in other cities. However, in light of the COVID19 outbreak, all jamppers are working remotely and we will be conducting all interviews virtually for the foreseeable future. We continue hiring as usual.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage and strengthen ongoing partnerships with our existing Partners developing relationships with the 'right' decision makers, positioning Jampp as a top of mind DSP player.
- Develop Go-To-Market market strategies by creating opportunities for synergy through participating in key industry events and conferences, encouraging content exchanges, and similar marketing initiatives.
- Identify new business opportunities and strategic integrations with Programmatic partners and close preferential commercial deals with Publishers and SSPs.
- Be aware and analyze every new feature that our Partners are planning to launch. From new tech features and tools to specific information we receive and plug into our systems. Deeply understand the scope of each release and have the ability to define what action point should be taken, and share it with key stakeholders.
- Consistently provide our product team market insights and competitive feedback to add to our roadmap.
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics to proactively take decisions that improve our investment. Prepare reports on account status; Predict and track key account metrics.
- Assess and map out strategic integrations to be ahead of the market. Be knowledgeable and thorough on the technical details associated with each partner integration, and translate impact and needs to the Partners Programmatic Specialist for implementation.
- BS or MS in Economics, Engineering, Business.
- +3 years of working experience
- Strong analytical critical thinking
- Eager to learn new things and challenge given things.
- Ability to think out of the box
- Ability to work independently and in an organized way using analytical approaches to decision making
- Negotiating skills and business judgment
- Basic SQL knowledge required
- Great interpersonal skills, effective communicator (verbal and written, both in English and Spanish)
- Experience in startups, fintech or tech companies is a plus
- Technical skills are a bonus
- Understanding of the online marketing space is a plus
HOW TO KNOW IF YOU ARE A GOOD FIT
- You are a great communicator who can digest complicated technical processes and effectively translate them to any audience.
- You are great at processing and understanding technical documentation.
- You work independently and you have the ability to initiate and manage relationships.
- You love learning, helping people and solving problems.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- Competitive salary
- A structured remote onboarding bootcamp and continuous training with a supportive team. We win together.
- A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- An entrepreneurial environment.
- Work from Home & Remote Work policies
- Cool swag and team activities. Did we mention an annual off-site?
WHO WE ARE
Jampp is the growth platform of choice for on-demand apps worldwide. We unlock programmatic advertising to drive incremental performance. A demand-side platform (DSP) at heart, Jampp leverages unique contextual and behavioral signals to deliver customers and in-app purchases through programmatic user acquisition and retargeting.
Simpler version; with a team of +100 mobile specialists, we simplify programmatic growth for some of the biggest mobile advertisers (like Uber, Rappi, iFood, & Takeaway.com to name a few).
We leverage diverse technologies to build our extremely scalable and highly available platform and big data tools that allow us to manage and process the big stream of data we receive. We analyze more than 100TB per day to determine (in less than 1ms) the value of an ad depending on it’s probability to convert, the context of the user and other factors billions of times each hour.