Why join our team?
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 550+ people across 13 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,650+ customers in 22 countries.
Due to the expansion of the organisation we are looking to recruit a Business Development Representative to join our team. Fluent German and English is essential.
At AMCS we value customer success above all else - maybe you're a software development graduate looking for a change of direction, or an existing Inside Sales rep/BDR looking for an exciting new challenge in a rapid-growth SaaS company – either way, we’d be delighted to talk to you!
Reporting to the EMEA Business Development Manager and collaborating closely with local marketing focusing on the German market, you will:
· Source new sales opportunities through social selling, outbound call and email campaigns, follow-up on inbound marketing campaigns and web leads
· Understand and coherently communicate customer needs and requirements internally
· Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate field sales teams for further development and conversion
· Research target accounts, identify decision makers and generate interest and relationships
· Nurture, maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
· Perform effective online presentations and demos to prospective customers
· Build opportunity pipelines for the AMCS Sales team
· Support the regional Marketing Manager on a variety of marketing activities, e.g. events, webinars, advertising, social media, content
· Achieve (and over-achieve) on your agreed KPIs and targets
· University degree, strong interest in IT a plus
· Fluent in German
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
· Confident on the phone and in online meeting scenarios
· Strong listening and presentation skills
· Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
· Aptitude for value-based selling
· Salesforce CRM experience a distinct advantage
· Experience within a SaaS/B2B environment preferred, but not required
- have a strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- be a good communicator and a fantastic listener
- thrive in a fast-paced environment
- be driven by success
- be keen to play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
You must be comfortable talking to people at all levels of an organisation who may not be expecting your call (and be able to handle rejection easily!) Apply now