Contentsquare is a fast-growing startup founded in 2012 with the mission to improve digital experiences across the board. To do this, we developed an innovative SaaS solution that helps businesses understand how people are behaving on their digital platforms and how they can optimize the customer journey.
We love having a close relationship with our customers such as Walmart, Tiffany & Co, l’Occitane, Kering, L’Oréal, and more.
Since 2012 we have had 150% YOY growth and raised $190M in May 2020 to accelerate our international expansion with one goal: to become the leading Digital Experience Insights platform thanks to the infinite possibilities of AI.
With offices in Paris, London, New York, Munich, Tel Aviv and expanding throughout North America and Asia, we have a great international team with tons of career opportunities, a unique environment with strong values, a fun atmosphere, a very exciting vision and culture!
About the role:
You will be the ideal candidate if you are passionate about DevOps and thrive on driving excellence through automation. As a team member in the platform group, you will bring your industry expertise to work with the team to navigate through challenges and work closely with peers in our global R&D. Our platform is mainly based on AWS and Azure, using open source tools, big data and homemade automation. We use many different technologies, amongst which: Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes, Prometheus, Python, GO etc... You will also develop skills on technologies such as: Elasticsearch, Kafka, ClickHouse, Hadoop/Spark, CDNs, DNS, Load Balancers, Monitoring, Logs, etc.
- Take part in a global team with members in Paris and Tel-Aviv
- Drive core-edge technologies at scale
- Work closely with R&D peers to improve the velocity, quality and cost of our platform
- Work with developers in supporting new features, services, software releases and troubleshoot problems
- Manage big, cross R&D projects
- Impact the business through technology and new ideas
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience
- 3/4+ years DevOps experience, preferably in a global company
- Strong experience with AWS/GCP/Azure
- Mastery of Linux (RedHat CentOS and Ubuntu)
- Experience with configuration management systems
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Good understanding of CI/CD
- Scripting skills (Python GO)
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated with a high desire to learnResults-driven with a strong commitment