Why join our team?
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 550+ people across 13 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,650+ customers in 22 countries.
AMCS is seeking an experienced, commercially-focused Sales Operations Manager to lead its sales operations function globally. With a minimum of 10 years relevant management experience, the candidate will play a significant role supporting the Chief Operating Officer (COO) and Regional Heads of Sales in driving the Go-to-Market model globally as the company continues to grow. A thorough understanding of sales processes, operational design, tools and techniques will be expected.
· Gain a thorough understanding of the company and sales organisation by analysing sales processes and sales data
· Lead annual Sales planning, working with management to optimise the Go-to-Market approach (coverage, capacity, territories, quotas, compensation etc)
· Provide support to the COO and Regional Heads of Sales in defining and operating the necessary management review cadence to support decision-making and improvements
· Provide support to management on forecasting, improving pipeline management and forecast accuracy
· Support COO in preparing inputs to Senior Leadership and Board meetings
· Provide targeted Visual Management reporting to support the management of the sales function, working closely with Finance and IT to automate the delivery of that reporting through BI and other appropriate methods
· Work closely with Marketing to ensure seamless alignment on targets, priorities, processes and reporting between the functions to optimise Go-to-Market approach of the business
· Review existing implementation of technology tools, particularly CRM (Salesforce) and related tools, proposing and driving process improvement through optimised, cost-effective technology implementation and usage
· Create, maintain and communicate necessary Policies and Processes in areas such as Sales Compensation, Bid Reviews, Pipeline Management, Lead flow etc, ensuring global consistency in their implementation
· Liaise with Finance to review Commission pay out schedules before processing
· Implement Bid Review process to ensure necessary cross-functional risk assessment and sign-off on all components of the solution being offered
· Define and implement a model for Sales Operations delivery that scales with the planned growth of the company
· Assist COO and Regional Heads of Sales with various ad-hoc projects and initiatives
· Minimum 10 years of consistent achievement in a relevant management role
· Ideally within global technology companies
· Minimum of Third Level degree
· Strong verbal and written communication skills at C-level
· Passion for data analysis with a talent for identifying critical trends and insights
· Technical skills in Excel and Salesforce in particular, ideally Power BI or other BI tools
· Detail oriented – role involves a mixture of “doing” and “managing” Apply now