We are looking for a skilled Mobile Software Engineer with a strong desire to learn and innovate – you help challenge the status quo and you are very eager to develop new skills to help Nexthink stay on the leading edge of digital employee experience. The candidate should be heavily motivated by both the product and technology stack and ready to play a major role in shaping the future of Nexthink in the mobile space.
Inside the Nexthink Engineering department, the team you will be joining is named Maple– you will work on Engage, a revolutionary solution to break down the wall between IT and employees, and to better align the business to increase productivity and deliver higher end-user satisfaction with IT. One key goal of 2021 is to deliver Engage on mobile, leveraging the next generation Engage 2.0 platform which is built using a cloud-native (full open-source) stack based on a microservices architecture. This is a truly unique opportunity to be at the center of a massive technological transformation.
Nexthink’s mission is to delight people at work and your contributions will impact the work-life of millions of workers. As a Mobile Engineer at Nexthink, we expect you to ensure that the delivered software is of the highest quality, fulfilling both functional and non-functional requirements. You will participate in all stages of software development and collaborate with different teams.
You are highly motivated, result-driven, and detail-oriented. You have a high sense of product ownership, constantly learning, and enhancing your skills and understanding of computer science. You care about user experience and have a deep understanding of the mobile space. You are pragmatic, open to feedback, accountable, and a team player. We look forward to meeting you!
At Nexthink you will:
- Design, implement, deliver and validate Engage features
- Work closely with our product and design teams to build new and innovative application experiences
- Contribute to the overall product’s architecture and design
- Handle L3 support requests (together with the rest of the team)
- Participate actively in the overall technology roadmap
- Work with the agile iterative/incremental mindset and best practices and participate actively in the different ceremonials.