Ok, read closely now. You want the coolest developer job on this side of the galaxy? You’re at the right place. What makes it the coolest job, I hear you asking, with a hint of skepticism that I’m ready to forgive (this once)? Let me tell you.
We’re at the perfect middle ground between start-up and large company, between the garage and the towering corporate headquarters. Like in a start-up, you’ll get to write code that goes into production rather than exploring something that will get shelved by management (or attending meetings to plan other meetings). You’ll use multiple, new technologies, and you’ll always be able to suggest new technical solutions, rather than maintaining that Fortran monstrosity that no one really understands.
Lausanne is the global headquarters for a global company, which means that you’ll be at the heart of the development of a product used by the best companies worldwide.
We’re agile. No, really, we’re not just saying that. Our biggest challenge is how to deliver more frequently, while maintaining stellar quality.
But we’re not a garage band, which has its perks too: the company is sufficiently specialized that you can focus on your work as a developer without having to moonlight as everything else. You want to go to the gym? You got it. You want to share knowledge or learn something? That’s what the pizza talks are for. Flexible hours, work from home when you need to? Sure. Fantastic coffee? Lovingly brewed by our team’s scrum master every day.
So, what are you waiting for? The button you’re looking for is on the top right of the screen.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Design, implement and validate solutions for new features in our different frontends and backends
- Maintain the highest code quality standards by using different metrics and by helping the team to improve its best practices in development
- Help QA teammates in their day to day job to solve the issues raised by our dear Level 3 support
- Help us bring high decoupling of different components
- Work with the agile iterative/incremental mindset and best practices and participate actively to the different agile ceremonials.
- Document the solutions and architecture according to our standards.