Domino Data Lab has an ambitious vision for data science. Our platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Our customers include the most sophisticated analytical organizations in the world, such as Monsanto, Allstate, and Instacart. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Zetta Venture Partners, Bloomberg Beta, and In-Q-Tel, the company is at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies build better cars, develop more effective medicine, or simply recommend the best song to play next.
As a product management leader at Domino, you’ll shape the products and features that will define how data science is utilized in virtually every industry in the world. This is a critical role that bridges technical and business worlds to design world-class products that delight customers. You'll work closely with customers and collaborate with cross-functional teams to guide products from conception through launch and adoption.
- Own the customer experience for multiple stages in the data science workflow, and set the strategic direction for Domino and the industry
- Starting from ambiguous problems, drive clarity across the organization with complete independence
- Understand pain points in customer workflows, tools, and use cases.
- Develop metrics used to measure customer satisfaction, usage, and adoption.
- Define long-term product, business, and technology strategy
- Collaborate with design and engineering teams to design requirements, develop technical solutions, and deliver improvements to customers
- Create product materials for marketing, sales, and support, and team up with customer-facing functions to drive adoption
- Drive strategic assessments of emerging technologies for the company
- Strong history of building high-growth enterprise software or cloud services
- 7 to 10 years experience in software product management
- Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent practical experience
- Startup experience preferred
- Familiarity with data science tools and techniques preferred