Unbotify’s mission is to provide a best in class solution to one of the major problems of web and mobile applications security today – detecting malicious bots. Our unique focus on behavioral biometrics derives from years of experience in the field and a deep knowledge of existing detection methods and their inherent shortcomings. The company was acquired by Adjust in the beginning of 2019.
Adjust is a global app marketing platform. Born at the heart of the mobile app economy and grown out of a passion for technology, the company has 16 offices around the world. In total, more than 40,000 apps have implemented Adjust's solutions to secure their budgets and improve results.
As a Sales Manager you will be working in Beijing, working with our Unbotify team based in Tel Aviv and San Francisco, building our business in China. You will work closely with several teams such as Inside Sales, Sales Engineering, and Customer Success. You will be in charge of acquiring new business and maintaining company revenue growth which means you will have a direct impact on our company growth.
- Establish and execute a sales strategy for the gaming/eCommerce/social verticals to achieve sales goals and attain quotas
- Interact with App Developers, marketing managers, CSOs, and BI teams from the top mobile games to help achieve their security goals with the Unbotify platform
- Research and generate new opportunities, establishing deal terms, and selling the Unbotify platform technology via a consultative approach
- Attend conferences and meet-ups to promote the Unbotify platform to potential clients and forge relationships with industry leaders
What you bring:
- Proven sales experience (minimum 6 years) with proven track record in the SaaS industry
- Ability to work independently and with a remote team
- Deep familiarity, experience, and connections in the mobile gaming vertical in China
- Strong result-orientation and high commitment to consistently meet/exceed targets
- Experience working with apps and games developers
- Fluent English level
- Fluent Chinese level
- Speaking Japanese is a big advantage!
- Technical knowledge / experience in selling highly technical products (advantage to SaaS security products)
- Knowledge and experience in selling to innovators and early adopters
What’s in it for you:
- Collaborative environment with a focus on continuous learning (incl. budget for ongoing professional development)
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product in our Berlin headquarters
- Flexible work schedule and vacation policy
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Regular team events and annual company retreats in the sun