Who We Are:
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
We’re not looking for people who know all the answers; we want people who can think creatively and are not afraid to bring forward new ideas. The problems we solve are meaningful, exciting, and constantly-evolving your code will support thousands of enterprises customers from emerging threats and restore confidence in using their computers. Our business product team is looking for a senior developer ready for the challenge of delivering great business products to thousands of users.
What You'll Do:
Skills You'll Need to Have:
- Develop new and exciting products in the fight against malware.
- Build cutting edge Enterprise grade endpoint protection for MacOS
- Play a key role in designing and developing tools to support all the Malwarebytes initiatives.
- Collect and process data and metrics to track emerging threats so we can keep one step ahead of the bad guys.
- Support your fellow developers; proactively communicate, document, unit-test, and peer review.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with a range of people in an Agile environment,
- Create superior results while building new skills.
- Work as a part of team to ensure everyone meets their goals.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Understanding of Object-Oriented development practices.
- Experience with MacOS
- Ability to work on a high-performance team in a high-tech startup or startup-like environment
- Working knowledge of Swift and/or Objective-c coding languages
What We Offer:
- Experience working with kernel extensions or system extensions
- Degree in Computer Science
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- Stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy) drinks, snacks, fruit and lunch options
- A company who enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff