Who We Are:
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
Our Americas Recruiting Team is currently looking for a Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. To succeed in this role, you should be able to collaborate effectively with department managers (from the Manager to the Executive level) on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. This role will involve dedicated support for several teams including Marketing, Support, Engineering, IT, Product, and Sales. Success in this role means that you will be able to attract candidates proactively through various channels including social media, employee referrals, Boolean searches, and networking events. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure that our company attracts, hires, and retains the best employees, while consistently maintaining a focus on growing a strong talent pipeline.
What You'll Do:
- Fill job requisitions assigned within given timelines.
- Partner with hiring managers to create job descriptions and to refine requirements.
- Proactively source and attract candidates through a variety of channels (as indicated above).
- Screen candidate resumes and job applications.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/ methods to filter candidates within given timelines.
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, technical skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes.
- Provide analytical and well-documented reports.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the recruitment process.
- Promote Malwarebytes’ reputation as a “Great Place to Work”.
Skills You'll Need to Have:
- Minimum 3 years of overall recruiting experience; 1 year of tech recruiting experience strongly preferred.
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (phone and in-person interviewing, reference checking, etc.)
- Familiarity with HR databases and Applicant Tracking Systems. Experience with Greenhouse and Workday is a plus!
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills.
- Ability to consistently operate with a strong sense of urgency.
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- 401(k) matching program
- Open time off policy
- Stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy) drinks, snacks, fruit and lunch options
- A company that enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff