Who We Are:
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
Reporting to the Head of Engineering PMO and partnering with Corporate PMO, The Technical Program Manager, will play a pivotal role in shaping operational process development for several engineering teams with the help of Engineering and Product Management leaders by adhering to basics of Agile development methodology. We need a proactive self-starter who can be responsible for program management and cross-functional coordination for various engineering initiatives. We are looking for a flexible team player who works well with others to solve problems and make things work. Additional qualities include keen attention to detail and quality, great written & oral communication skills, exceptional organizational skills, customer/end user focus, and initiative to champion continuous improvement.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage project dependencies between engineering teams
- Facilitate collaboration with Product Management and product architects to understand product visions, roadmaps and epics
- Create predictable schedules based on workable approaches for Engineering
- Facilitate collaboration with product teams with the goal of creating a well prioritized backlog with workable stories
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- A minimum of 1 year prior project and program management experience in software products
- A minimum of 1 year prior product development or technical product management experience
- Prior experience in managing distributed development teams in different time zones
- Prior experience with Program management tools, e.g. Smartsheet/ MS Project
- Prior experience with JIRA and JIRA Portfolio/Advanced Roadmap
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- 401(k) matching program
- Open time off policy
- Stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy) drinks, snacks, fruit and lunch options
- A company that enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff