Reporting to a Sales Director, and focusing on accounts in the DACH & France region ($250m-$2.5b), you possess a hunter’s mentality, have an energetic personality, can easily explain complicated concepts and understand what it takes for a team to win.
You are a self-driven and motivated individual who wants to expand your career with a fast-growing software company. Your ability to demonstrate a successful track record in selling SaaS or technology solutions to brands and/or agencies is key. This role is based out of Berlin, Brighton or Paris and primarily responds to inbound leads with deal sizes from $50,000-$350,000 ACV with minimal support, as well as out-bounding brands in DACH & France region.
Your role will include:
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual bookings and revenue objectives
- Ongoing and reliable weekly, monthly and quarterly pipeline and forecast management
- Develop and manage a territory plan to support lead generation, engage a sales cycle, and achieve financial targets
- Grow and develop the pipeline through new business development, executing outbound sales activities, and inbound marketing tactics
- Engage and qualify new prospects, to develop and grow pipeline
- Provide demonstrations of the software
- Execute a Sales Process that optimizes resource allocation and results in winning new business for the Company
You will have:
- Undergraduate degree or higher
- 2-4 years of experience in selling software solutions or Sales Development Experience
- Proven track record in closing net new logos
- Experience in selling SaaS based solutions within social media, analytics, BI, CRM or other marketing solution technologies
- Ability to work effectively with internal teams in sales, pre-sales, Client Services and marketing to succeed
- Experience closing consultative sales deals that range $50,000-$350,000 in ACV
- Structured and strategic approach to business planning
- Understanding of the entire sales cycle from researching a prospect and responding to inbound leads, to scheduling and providing demos, to negotiation, to contracting, and closing a deal
- Skills and experience to recognize the influencers, decision makers and other stakeholders in the client organization, and articulate our value propositions to align with business objectives
- Demonstrated experience in positioning and selling against the competition
- Proven ability in achieving or overachieving quota
- Fluent in French (priority), English, and German
*The requirements listed in job descriptions are guidelines. If your skills are transferable and you are in the ballpark with the number of years of experience, please apply and gain the opportunity to be considered.
What we offer:
Benefits: We offer a range of benefits including; flexible working, generous paid time off, community focused resource groups like a D&I and Green committee, and a competitive benefits package.
Remote & Flexible Working: We believe that our success is directly tied to allowing people to do their best work. Whether you do your best work fully remote, within one of our offices, or a combination of the two, we have all the tools and resources available to make your individual and collaborative work possible. Apply now