GetYourGuide is looking for a talented IT System Administrator to manage our workplace infrastructure and help build our global network. You will have experience running a reliable and secure infrastructure, with a proactive approach to maintenance and security. You enjoy the challenge and pace of a tech company.
- Take care of our helpdesk by providing desktop, application, and network support to both our local and remote users
- Configure our device deployment systems (apply OS patches and upgrades both for Mac Os and for Windows) and deploy/maintain hardware
- Installation, deployment, maintenance, optimization, and changes to infrastructure
- Troubleshoot network related issues
- Keep track of IT-related issues and document their solutions for future reference
- Collaborate on the improvement of internal tools to ensure configuration management, defining services KPIs and continuous service improvements
- Work with the rest of the IT team in planning and executing internal IT projects
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any IT related field, or at 1-2 years experience working in the field
- You are customer obsessed and no request is too small
- Ability to stay calm and positive under pressure
- You are a quick learner who enjoys analyzing and solving problems and is able to work independently
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritizing workload efficiently
- You are eager to suggest new ideas and solutions
- You have excellent communication skills with the ability to empathize and relate to a variety of non-technical users
- You speak fluent English - our working language
- Linux/Unix systems administration
- Bash shell scripting ability
- Have working knowledge of Computer systems (Servers & PC), VPN’s, Firewalls, Switches, Etc
- VM environment set-up
- Cloud services - Azure and AWS
Exposure to any of the following will be considered a plus:
- Cisco Meraki or other cloud-based network management solutions
- Asset management software (Snipe-IT)
- Software installation management tools (Munki)
- Experience in and/or awareness of network security
- GSuite Administration
- Scripting, experience working with APIs and integration/automation (Python, Powershell)
- Atlassian products - Jira, Confluence preferred
- Identity services: AD, OneLogin/Okta
- SAML, SCIM, LDAP
More reasons to join us:
Does this description sound like you? If you’ve got the skills for the job, enthusiasm about our vision, and desire to be a part of our company culture, we’re looking forward to hearing from you. Apply now
- Embark on an exciting journey to shape the future of travel.
- Thrive in a dynamic work environment as part of an international team (we speak English).
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success.
- Lots of fun events and team outings, with regular learning and development opportunities.
- Be part of an international team from over 60 nationalities.
- Monthly all-hands meetings and monthly updates.