Bitmovin provides API based Software that helps developers around the world to solve the most complex video problems with a video player library that plays everywhere. Come join the team building innovative online video software for developers and content owners worldwide!
As a key leader on the Go-to-Market Operations team and reporting into the Sr. Director, the Marketing Operations Manager will own and drive the performance, strategy and alignment of Marketing Operations across the full customer lifecycle, and will drive growth through operational efficiency and keeping marketing teams accountable to revenue.
As a Marketing Operations Manager you will
- Oversee our revenue technology stack and the related workflows and processes, ensuring our existing processes are well-supported, and that we are building for the future.
- Be obsessed with data model architecture, normalization, and cleanliness as it relates to the marketing/sales tech stack.
- Manage database hygiene and optimization; develop strategy for monitoring and partnering with Business Technology to improve gaps in data health and marketing automation performance.
- Understand the customer journey and lead flows through our systems and oversee the buildout, enrichment, and assignment of our leads database.
- Work cross-functionally to develop a holistic sense of our revenue funnel from marketing through closed won.
- Partner with Operations and Marketing leadership to ensure that our Marketing programs are operating productively and efficiently.
- Oversee the operational aspects of campaign preparation and attribution.
- Be the owner of the top and middle of the funnel metrics and insights as it relates to the sales and marketing growth funnel.
- Define and standardize the Demand Gen performance tracking and reporting process.
- Develop data-driven reporting on marketing sourced/influenced pipeline and AE/BDR-generated pipeline and how it relates to closed business.
- Create real-time dashboards (snapshots) and weekly/monthly/quarterly standardized reporting cadence to understand the trends in pipeline growth and pipeline movement, and how they are influenced by the top and middle of the funnel activity.
It would be great if you have
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience
- Experience managing marketing automation platforms like Hubspot or Marketo; as well as with Salesforce
- Deep understanding of data models and architectures
It would be even better if you have
- Hands-on experience with sales ops and/or marketing ops as part of revenue operations in SaaS companies, driving scaled sales teams, and strategic initiatives
- Demonstrated success leading and managing funnel operations throughout the customer life cycle, ensuring cross- functional alignment
- A proven, hands-on leader with the ability to work through highly matrixed and complex organizations and to communicate clearly across multiple teams and areas of expertise
- Strong understanding of Marketing technology landscape, measurement, and attribution approaches
- Analytical and able to interpret, manipulate and explain data trends
- Strategic, big picture, out-of-the-box thinking
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including Executive and C-level
- Proven ability to multitask, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Working with an innovative, fast-growing and international team with low hierarchy
- Opportunity to make an impact on the multimedia industry, with target markets EU, US and APAC
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- Investment in growth and education
- No routines, but new challenging projects with global impact
- Free snacks and great coffee
- Open spaced office
- Regular and fun team activities (hackathons, skiing days, …)
- Choose your own hardware
- The opportunity to work for an exciting start-up, building innovative video solutions
Bitmovin, a YCombinator company, is a fast growing privately owned technology leader, located in San Francisco, CA and Klagenfurt, Austria.
The company was founded by the co-creators of international media standards like MPEG-DASH, that is used today by Netflix, Youtube, and others. Bitmovin is the technology leader in online video technologies such as cloud-based encoding, adaptive streaming players, 360°/VR streaming and performance analytics. Bitmovin is backed by top investors such as Atomico as well as industry leaders like the former VP Engineering of Netflix, former CTO of Cisco, founder of Unity3D, and many others. Bitmovin’s customers include the top media and technology companies worldwide, including Ooyala, RTL, Pro7Sat1, Bouygues Telecom, Cloudflare, Technicolor, Televisa, Zattoo and many others.
Working at Bitmovin is fast-paced, fun and challenging with colleagues and customers worldwide.
Bitmovin is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
STARTING TIME: Immediately
Empower your future and join us now!
Bitmovin does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. The submission of referrals or resumes by anyone other than a candidate directly to Bitmovin will be deemed gratuitous, and the company will not be obligated or bound in any way to pay any fee if the candidate is hired. Apply now