Unbotify’s mission is to provide a best in class solution to one of the major problems of web and mobile applications security today – detecting malicious bots. Our unique focus on behavioral biometrics derives from years of experience in the field and a deep knowledge of existing detection methods and their inherent shortcomings. The company was acquired by Adjust in the beginning of 2019.
Adjust is a global app marketing platform. Born at the heart of the mobile app economy and grown out of a passion for technology, the company has 16 offices around the world. In total, more than 40,000 apps have implemented Adjust's solutions to secure their budgets and improve results.
As a Data Analyst, you will be involved in various responsibilities including project management, technical integration and data analysis. The role includes:
- Analyze customer data and detect patterns in complex data via advanced analysis tools and statistical methods in order to improve our bot detection capabilities.
- Collaborate with the Data Science team, detect new types of bots and extract meaningful insights from our rich behavioral-biometric data.
- Take part in the onboarding process of new customers to ensure successful integration.
- Play an active role in increasing the quality of our product and technology
- Involvement in technical integrations of Unbotify products with customers mobile applications
- Validate integration and customer’s biometric data, analyze prediction output (bot/human) including False Positive and False Negatives cases
- Take part in developing our data analysis and data mining tools.
- Visualize and present results and insights both internally and to customers
- Act as the technical focal point for all customer related issues.
What you bring:
- Proven experience with data analysis (Associate level) task and work with BI tools (Tableau / Qlik / Power BI)
- Extremely passionate about data-driven problems
- Excellent people and communication skills (both written and verbal) in English
- Passion for mobile and online games - a big Plus
- Love working in a team and has the ability to work well independently and lead big projects
- A Bachelor's degree in a technical field
- Fast learner, with strong attention to details and a “can do” mentality
- Experience with Python/Pyspark - a big Plus
What’s in it for you:
- Collaborative environment with a focus on continuous learning (incl. budget for ongoing professional development)
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product in our Berlin headquarters
- Flexible work schedule and vacation policy
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Regular team events and annual company retreats in the sun