Every day, millions of people rely on WeTransfer to share their creative ideas.
WeTransfer believes creative thinking changes the world, so we help people bring their ideas to life through a collection of beautifully obvious tools. As a certified B-Corp, WeTransfer aims to be a sustainable and responsible tech company, balancing people, planet, and profit.
The Studio is our in-house creative agency which oversees everything we put out into the world. Our team of designers, developers and project managers work closely with our product, marketing, advertising and editorial teams. Together we help design, plan and publish global campaigns that capture the imaginations of millions of users, working with commercial clients like Nike, Apple and Kenzo and artists like Björk, Ryan McGinley and FKA twigs.
Our Studio is looking for a Senior Designer to be part of our diverse, fast-paced advertising team. You'll be working alongside a talented team of designers and developers to bring digital interactive experiences to life on our wallpapers.
As Senior Designer, you'll lead the conceptualisation and execution of digital projects - from translating beautiful identities into exciting digital wallpapers to building wireframes and designs for branded content, as well as walking clients through the process. You have strong communication skills and have no trouble jumping from a client call talking technical details to a design review where you’d provide creative guidance and mentorship to the team. You have impeccable design skills, a passion for art & technology, and always actively scanning the web for the latest trends in digital design.
What you'll do
- Work alongside our diverse team of designers and developers on leading pitches and crafting client presentations with supporting design concepts and mockups (static and animated)
Present designs to clients as well as field technical questions during client onboarding calls
Provide hands on guidance to the team - whether it's about an interaction, wireframe or visual design - to ensure each project meets our creative guidelines and maintains a high degree of quality and innovation
Mentor and lead Junior and Mid-level Designers that work alongside you on projects and provide constructive creative feedback
Foster a collaborative, creative and inclusive learning environment
- 7+ years experience designing high end interactive projects
- Experience working in an agency environment
- An eye and passion for detail
- Experience leading other designers
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and be flexible and adaptable to client needs
- Understands and designs for motion (interactions, transitions and micro animations)
- Actively scans the web for the best of the best inspiration and examples of our craft and shares your exciting finds with the team
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Bonus points if you have:
- The ability to bring your designs to life using animations, transitions, micro-interactions in After Effects
- An understanding of front end web development (HTML, CSS, JS)