Do you have experience with AWS cloud technologies and cloud native architectures? Do microservices, Kubernetes, Istio, Micronaut, Kafka, ClickHouse or MariaDB appeal to you? You have implemented and deployed multi-tenant SaaS cloud applications to AWS using EKS, Aurora and MSK? Then continue reading, you are at the right place!
We are actively looking for a Senior Software Architect for our Cloud stack, reporting to the Lead Architect. You will play a very important role in building our next generation Nexthink product. You will help drive and design our cloud architecture, making it become a success for our product together with our engineering and cloud teams.
You will need to shake habits, to coach and mentor other architects and engineers, and with the Lead Architect, manage the need of multiple teams and stakeholders to provide the best cloud design and overall architecture for the product and infrastructure. You will work on its design, help to prototype it and set up the principles, guidelines and governance to ensure our teams can deliver this new architecture. In more details, this will imply:
- With the Lead Architect and cloud tech leads to define and maintain the overall cloud architecture
- Given the architecture strategy related to our big data, analytics and cloud-native product vision, work on the concrete AWS cloud architecture design and when necessary, prototype it
- Maintain the cloud technology stack and related roadmap, validating technological choices
- Setup proper cloud architecture documentation and governance
- Help with the communication of the architecture updates and decisions
- Manage and resolve different needs between the global architecture direction and teams/business needs
- Provide architecture coaching and mentoring with the engineering teams’ tech leads and SREs
- Support the cloud platform teams
- Review and help with the AWS technical choices and implementations and provide them clear architecture goals
- Work closely with the cloud Product Manager to understand the needs and incorporate them into the technical roadmap