We are looking for an Creative Strategist to work within our Marketing team who can take our paid-for social media content to the next level.
You will be joining our rocket ship of a business, one of the hottest brands in the world right now, with a once in a lifetime opportunity to put your stamp on Huel’s established paid media channels.
Our marketing is everything to us and paid social is our number one acquisition driving channel; you will be fundamental in developing best in class work that hits our KPIs and appeals to our global audience. Whether that’s through fabulously produced video ads or graphic design, you will need to have a diverse range of skills to apply them to our performance channels including, but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Youtube, Twitter, Display.
This role will be based at our HQ in Tring but will spend up to 2 days per week in our London Liverpool Street office (WeWork) with our performance marketing team.
What you’ll be doing
- Content Creation - Creating world-class, innovative content/ copy alongside our Performance Marketers to maximise our potential across our performance channels
- Creative Strategy - Collaborating with our Brand & Performance teams to ensure we have a creative concept road map driven by a test and learn approach
- Analytics - Working alongside the Performance team to understand what drives success from a creative and messaging standpoint
- Branding - Ensure unified messaging and consistent branding across all marketing and communications
- Growth - Optimising our creative strategy and production to help achieve acquisition, revenue and customer LTV targets