At Huel we have invested in a modern data stack that we are looking to constantly improve, with Fivetran for loading data, Snowflake as our data warehouse, DBT for transformations and Tableau for data visualization. We are looking for a Junior Data Engineer to own the transformation and modelling layer within our ELT process, with a focus on data from our ERP system. You will be part of a small data team that is focused on making it easy for everyone across Huel to make data-driven decisions quickly. Our focus is on enabling self-reporting and analysis, creating a single source of truth for all users of data across Huel.
What you'll be doing:
- Work with business stakeholders to understand their needs and ensure they have access to clean and accurate data
- You will maintain and enhance our Data Warehouse combining data from various systems across the business, with an initial focus on data from our ERP (Netsuite) and logistics systems
- Writing and maintaining data models within our transformation layer
- Working within the data team to train and coach business users in data manipulation, aggregation, and visualisation
- You will work closely with the Head of IT Operations to ensure we have accurate and timely reporting across Operations and Finance departments, ensuring data integrity within our ERP and resolving any source data issues from key systems