INCOPRO is an emerging technology business, with market leading technology, delivering innovative solutions to enable brand protection online for some of the largest and most valuable brands in the world.
Continued growth in use of the Web has led to an explosion in brand abuse. The global market for counterfeit products is estimated at nearly one trillion dollars annually.
At INCOPRO, we are constantly striving to deliver products and associated services that enable businesses to protect themselves online – our mission is to “Make the Internet Better for Businesses and their Consumers”.
INCOPRO's primary customer base is in-house intellectual property (IP) lawyers who are focused on enforcing against brand abuse and counterfeiting across the Internet. Our clients come from a wide range of industries including luxury brands, sports, entertainment, technology, consumer goods and more.
Ambitious, graduates who see themselves growing in line with the pace set by INCOPRO itself. If you’re an enthusiastic, confident candidate with the ability to influence, this could be the opportunity for you.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Acquire a thorough knowledge of INCOPRO’s offering
- Gather and prospect leads independently, undertaking research on key decision makers and calling them to ascertain need and interest
- Qualify interest and leads in order to schedule appointments and demonstrations for Account Directors
- Generate fresh leads through creative social selling
- Capitalise on warm leads by liaising closely with Sales and Marketing
- Build and manage your own pipeline of leads
- Proactively contribute to campaign ideas, suggestions and execution
- Shadow and participate in early stage meetings with Account Directors with a view to your progression
- Report into and receive mentorship from your Sales Manager
- Educated to degree level (preferably in Economics, Law or International Business, but any discipline will be considered)
- Business fluency in English
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Positive attitude with an excellent work ethic
- Tenacious, a quick learner and team player
- Interested in global business and current affairs
- Support the development and delivery of a suite of intelligence products, thinking laterally about the impact of wider events on the brands of INCOPRO's existing and potential clients;
- Produce high-quality reports in a timely, efficient, and courteous manner, including responding to queries from sales, marketing, and management;
- Develop relationships within INCOPRO across all departments to ensure efficient on-boarding of pre-sales clients and high-quality data collection;
- Contribute to the development of new procedures for improving the efficiency of the pre-sales process;
- Contribute to the design and development of INCOPRO's systems and products by suggesting ideas for automation or enhanced visualisations and presentation of data;
- Keep knowledge current by participating in educational opportunities (subject to approval), reading professional publications and online resources and maintaining personal networks;
- Main accurate records of research and analysis undertaken and document any associated processes as standard operating procedures;
- Provide statistics and other management information including material for sales and marketing purposes;
- Protect company assets by keeping information confidential;
- Undertake other reasonable tasks as directed and necessary for the running of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant subject or relevant work experience for the role;
- Excellent English language communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products;
- Ability to demonstrate objectivity, sound reasoning, and delivery of solutions;
- Ability to collect, process, analyse and present data in a consistent format and introduce new visualisations to aid understanding;
- Ability to conduct research online across a wide range of subjects;
- Ability to deliver reports and presentations to a high standard.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject;
- 1+ years professional experience in an analytical or research role;
- Anti-piracy or brand protection experience;
- Knowledge of internet technologies and network;
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities;
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills with keen attention to detail;
- Collaborative approach and willingness to compromise to find solutions;
- A results oriented individual who thrives working in a fast-paced environment and maintains a calm approach and sound judgement when operating under pressure;
- Good interpersonal, facilitative and negotiation skills;
- Highest levels of integrity and ability to handle sensitive/confidential information appropriately;
Willingness to be flexible regarding working hours and business processes
Competitive and appropriate for the relevant experience of the applicant. This job is composed of a basic and monthly bonus
This Job Description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job and is not considered an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and required skills. This Job Description does not constitute an offer of employment. INCOPRO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Apply now