The People & Culture team is responsible for fostering and driving Jampp’s culture; creating value for all our awesome Jamppers during every step of their journey at Jampp. We’re passionate about finding and cultivating the right talent to grow our team; and about empowering Jamppers to develop their full potential.
We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic and hands-on individual to join the People & Culture team as an Internal Communications Analyst.
As a scaling remote-first global company, we have a lot of challenges and opportunities when it comes to Jampp’s internal communications. You will help our team stay connected throughout various time-zones and locations; from the moment they join Jampp and during their entire journey. As part of the People & Culture team, you will make sure that we foster Jampp’s culture in every step of the way; helping with all our internal initiatives and with our communication strategy.
The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial, eager to learn and excited about the idea of making a lasting impression on our culture and our rapidly growing team as we position ourselves as a remote-first company.
Jampp is a remote-first company. However, given the nature of this role and its responsibilities, you will need to be located near (or have easy access to) our HQ, located in the neighbourhood of Palermo, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Jampp is the growth platform of choice for on-demand apps worldwide. We unlock programmatic advertising to drive incremental performance. A demand-side platform (DSP) at heart, Jampp leverages unique contextual and behavioral signals to deliver customers and in-app purchases through programmatic user acquisition and retargeting.
With a team of +100 mobile specialists, we simplify programmatic growth for some of the biggest mobile advertisers (like Uber, Rappi, iFood, & Takeaway.com to name a few), serving our global customer base from our offices in San Francisco, Berlin, São Paulo, Singapore, and Buenos Aires
What you’ll do
- Help to develop all the right internal channels to ensure that team members in all office locations get the information they need, when they need it in ways that are straight-forward and innovative.
- Support the onboarding process for new Jamppers and be on the lookout for improvement opportunities.
- Design, create and edit internal comms content ranging from presentations to team videos that promote and convey our culture,
- Manage our intranet, updating our content to ensure that all Jamppers, especially new ones, have access to all the relevant information about Jampp and how we do things.
- Support coordination and execution of internal events that help maintain and further the Jampp culture.
- Brainstorm, create and execute projects for Jampp milestones and other special dates for our Jamppers.
- Recently graduated or currently studying Communications, Marketing, Business or a related field.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills. Fluency in English is a must.
- You take full ownership of projects (big and small) and are constantly looking to improve the way things are done.
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy in completing multiple tasks.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines. Exhibit flexibility and agility in response to changing priorities.
- Creative mindset. Big pro: you’re savvy using design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, iMovie, or Premiere Pro..
You may be a good fit if…
- You are a natural organizer 🙋. We’re not talking about Marie Kondo levels of organizational skills but you definitely enjoy putting together events (even for your friends!), coordinating groups of people, reaching out to vendors and the like.
- You have laser-like attention to detail 🔎. You’ll spot (and even can’t stand 🙈) the Is without the dots; the double spaces; the crooked line or the mismatched color.
- You bring people together 😃. You know how to provide clear guidelines to a group of people so we can all work independently but together towards a common goal.
- You never miss a friends’ birthday 📅🎉
What we offer
- 📱 Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- 💰 Competitive salary
- 🌎 A dynamic remote-first work culture with the possibility of accessing coworking spaces as needed.
- 📈 A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 💪🏼 An entrepreneurial environment.
- 🤓 A structured remote onboarding process and continuous training with a supportive team. We win together!
- Work with a talented global team that you can constantly learn from! We have jamppers from 🇧🇷🇬🇧🇺🇸🇮🇪🇫🇷🇩🇪🇦🇷🇷🇺... our customers are not the only ones from around the globe 😉
- 😎 Cool swag and team activities (even when working from home!)