Who We Are:
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
At Malwarebytes, our data needs are maturing fast. To ensure the quality of our data is not sacrificed for speedy development, we need a curious & growth-minded analyst to help curate our data to safety, reliability, accessibility & scalability. The analyst will assist the CDS (Curated Data Store) project team in building out the company’s EDW, with a special focus on quality analysis and assurance.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with business unit analysts to understand structure and idiosyncrasies of CDS data sources.
- Perform quality analysis on data, documenting any caveats and/or source quality issues.
- Create dashboards to generate awareness of addressable source data quality issues and direct data source owners toward fixing the issues.
- Co-develop data mart tables & views with business unit analysts that provide a single source of truth for metrics and analysis.
- Enhance data governance through contribution to data dictionaries, bug tracking & process documentation.
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Strong knowledge of SQL.
- Familiarity with basic data warehousing concepts.
- Basic understanding of dashboarding using business intelligence tools.
- Experience with tech development environments.
- Determination to perform quality analysis that is above and beyond given requirements.
- Ability to work on your own while maintaining a team attitude.
- A strong passion for quality.
Nice to Have Skill:
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to put your stamp on the world
- An energetic work environment focused on personal growth and professional development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- 401(k) matching program
- Open time off policy
- Stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy) drinks, snacks, fruit and lunch options
- A fun, collaborative environment focused on a sense of community