Who We Are:
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
Our company has recently implemented Anaplan as our planning tool as a replacement of Adaptive Insight. The system is currently up and running with the capability to report and forecast full P&L, B/S, Statement of CF, along with the crucial SaaS metrics. As the company continue to expand at a fast pace, we are expecting to further utilize Anaplan to improve our reporting and modeling capability. In that regard, we are looking for a top FP&A system talent who is motivated, flexible, and resilient to become a change agent for our company’s next chapter. We believe that this is your opportunity to prove yourself and get rewarded with the success of the company.
What You’ll Do:
- As a Financial Systems Manager in our FP&A team, you will be responsible for the administration and on-going enhancement of our Financial Planning System (Anaplan) in support of FP&A initiatives.
- You will also be spearheading the implementation of multiple financial models within Anaplan that is currently in the pipeline.
- Anaplan administration & ongoing enhancements including the configuration and maintenance of lists, modules, dashboards, etc.
- Work closely with rest of the FP&A team to construct and maintain multiple financial models within Anaplan
- Evaluate business processes and develop process improvements with focus on optimizing use of Anaplan
- Assume ownership on key Anaplan future projects (e.g. drivers-based forecasting)
- Provide guidance and training to Finance team members as required
- Create and maintain documentation on system process flows
- Manage data integration from company’s curated data store (CDS) into Anaplan architecture through collaboration with Business Applications Team
- Standardize and automate existing reports, metrics, and dashboards as well as designing new ones as required
- Support FP&A team members with ad-hoc analysis as required
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor's Degree in business/finance/accounting/statistics/computer science or other related field; Master’s Degree desirable.
- 5-10 years of experience in model building with Anaplan
- Anaplan Master Anaplanner and Level 3 Model Builder certification preferred
- Technology company background is required. SaaS experience preferred
- Hands-on financial forecast modeling experience with advanced knowledge on the 3 major financial statements
- Advanced Excel User (Advanced formula, Pivot table, Power Pivot)
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Team player
- Well organized, attention to detail and ability to prioritize under fast paced environment
- Hands-on experience with Workday, NetSuite, and Workato strongly preferred
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- 401(k) matching program
- Open time off policy
- A company that enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff