We're advertising for future vacancies. This means we do not have a current vacancy, however it is likely we will in the not too distant future. If you are interested in working for Brandwatch's Customer Success Team, please submit an application. We may not get back to you straight away but we do monitor applications. When a position does become available we will review and be in touch.
Thanks for your interest!
Brandwatch is the world’s pioneering digital consumer intelligence suite, helping over 2,000 of the world’s most admired brands and agencies including Unilever, Walmart and Dell to make insightful, data-driven business decisions.
The company has made three acquisitions to date: PeerIndex (2013), BuzzSumo (2017) as a standalone content marketing platform, and Qriously (2019) to add global survey capabilities. Additionally, the company was bolstered by its merger with Crimson Hexagon (2018) to create the most comprehensive AI-powered social intelligence solution.
Brandwatch has offices around the globe including Brighton, Boston, New York, London, Berlin, Stuttgart, Paris, Madrid, Sydney and Singapore.
At the core of our business is the global customer success team. 100+ people across 10 offices, all working towards one mission - ‘Make Every Customer Successful’. Our mantra is what drives us to ensure that all of Brandwatch’s customers get the very best out of our technology. In the ever changing world of social data, we are constantly called upon to help our customers leverage insights to inform business decisions. We build an understanding of our customer’s businesses, we help them overcome challenges and we seek opportunities to highlight the impact of Brandwatch on the way they do business.
As a Customer Success Manager in our Emerging segment, you will have an overall responsibility for managing and growing this segment across a diverse set of customer brands. Your role is to build and maintain healthy relationships within your assigned accounts that enable you to drive strong product adoption, exceed business/campaign objectives and identify and sell-in intelligent commercial solutions, resulting in new and increased subscription revenue, whilst maintaining Brandwatch’s positive reputation. Key to this role is the ability to articulate value, inspire, and sell the future of Brandwatch.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working with, selling to and managing customer expectations.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer executive sponsors, such that all activities are closely aligned with the customer's business case and strategy, allowing the full potential of the Brandwatch solution to be realized
- Establish and oversee the customer's adoption, training and development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on the customer's investment
- Help support account renewals for your customer base, collaborating with renewals managers on retention strategy and upsell initiatives
- Identify opportunities for expanded use of the platform and integration of Brandwatch into the customers business processes
- Identify and escalate key customer product related requirements and manage customer expectations on an ongoing basis
- Facilitate the development of a community of like-minded Brandwatch customers, routinely sharing best practices and leveraging lessons learned
- Update CRM and billing system records for customer accounts and opportunities
- Enable and assist product support to best address customer’s technical issues
- Serve as a coach and trusted advisor to Brandwatch customers
- Work closely with our Partners to expand collaboration across organizations
- Values: Demand Excellence, Team Work, Laser Focus, Adaptability
- 1+ years relevant work experience in a customer facing role
- Fluent or full professional proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Excellent customer facing presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- An understanding of social media networks and social monitoring tools
- The ability to multi-task and troubleshoot under pressure
- An ability to be astute, strategic, intelligent, and insightful
- Drive to work autonomously and proactively
- BA/BS degree
Icing on the cake
- Experience working with (or for) a social media monitoring provider
- Experience working with (or for) a consumer research team
- Experience in 1:many customer success
- Background in a digital marketing agency or SaaS vendor
- Demonstrable knowledge of marketing principles and best practices
- Familiarity with Boolean logic and data analytics
- Experience working with CRM and/or ticketing systems, such as Salesforce, Zendesk, Zuora, and JIRA
- A second language
Success will be measured on
- Retention of your shared base customers’ revenue
- Revenue growth of all customer accounts
- Your customers’ satisfaction levels
What we offer:
Benefits: We offer a range of benefits including; bike to work scheme, pension contribution and discounted gym memberships.Culture: Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. As a growing international company, with 10 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyone’s voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other.Remote and Flexible Working: We believe that our success is tied to allowing people to do their best work. Whether you do your best work fully remote, within one of our offices, or a combination of the two, we have all the tools and resources available to make your individual and collaborative work possible.As we are all currently remote, we have a Social team who continue to engage the company in lots of diverse and fun Apply now