Brandwatch is a Digital Consumer Intelligence suite that combines digital, survey, social and first-party data sources with data science and AI. This enables organizations like Unilever, Walmart, and Dell to find the signal in the noise, bring market research into the digital era, and understand consumer and market trends in real time. Home to over 500 people, from over 30 different nations, each nestled in one of eight culturally diverse cities across the globe.
Brandwatch is looking for a Director of Key North American Sales. In this role you will lead a team of senior field sales executives focused on the new logo acquisition of our highest valued prospects.
We are seeking someone who loves to engage with prospects to share the value of marketing technology, data, analytics, and strategic services to build higher revenue streams with major brands. We want a proven leader who understands how to coach and partner with Sales Executives to identify and sell complex solutions to varying industries use cases.
Reporting to Sr. Vice President of North American Sales, you will use your position in the Sales Organization to bring the best thinking to this important role to meet the needs of our prospects and deliver sustained revenue growth by developing and executing on strategic account plans.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual bookings and revenue objectives by successfully leading a team of Sr Sales Executives
- Design and implement strategic business plans with a focus on expanding Brandwatch’s customer base
- Own objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales executives
- Present sales reports and accurate forecasts to the leadership team
- Identify emerging market segments and market shifts while being fully aware of new solutions and the competitive footprint
- Collaborate with marketing and pre-sales teams to create and launch account based marketing programs that highlight the value of Brandwatch
Ideal candidates may have:
- 10+ years of Sales experience consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Previous experience leading sales teams
- Experience selling Market research, insights, software, or distilling complex concepts resulting in revenue generation
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence effectively at all levels of the organization
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Experience selling to Data and Analytics, Data Science or Market Research functions
- Commitment to continuous learning through workshops, seminars and conferences
- An understanding of sales techniques such as Sandler, SPIN and Challenger
*The requirements listed in job descriptions are guidelines. If your skills are transferable and you are in the ballpark with the number of years of experience, please apply and gain the opportunity to be considered.
What we offer:
Benefits: We offer a range of benefits including; flexible working, generous paid time off, community focused resource groups like a D&I and Green committee, and a competitive benefits package.Remote & Flexible Working:
We believe that our success is directly tied to allowing people to do their best work. Whether you do your best work fully remote, within one of our offices, or a co Apply now