Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide – 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave™, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world.
The Professional Services is a global team of product experts whose mission is to enable customers to turn social data into practical insights that inform strategic business decisions. We provide customers with a tailored and scalable data and visualisation ecosystem, as well as education programs that empower customers with the knowledge and skills to confidently use Brandwatch and utilise social intelligence to harness the power of social across the enterprise.
The Onboarding Manager role is a leadership position reporting to the Director of Onboarding. In this role you will implement the strategy for Brandwatch’s customer onboarding program as well as directly manage the North American team, currently based remotely in Boston and New York.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Can manage a team of world-class Onboarding Specialists, coaching and developing talent at the individual contributor level
- Maintains ongoing internal comms, including team meetings, one-to-ones and performance reviews
- Implements the strategy for the onboarding program ensuring the team delivers best-in-class onboarding services.
- Can build and tweak playbooks to improve effectiveness of the onboarding program
- Manages against a set of key performance indicators (utilisation, customer health, customer satisfaction).
- Directly impacts retention of Brandwatch’s software by driving long-term product adoption through successful customer onboarding.
- Understands the team’s workload, morale and challenges
- Acts as point of escalation for Onboarding Specialists and the Customer Success organisation
- Is responsible for hiring, capacity planning and team throughput.
- Stays up to date on the full range of Brandwatch products and other industry trends
- Represents the team in client-facing meetings and present to internal and external audiences, as needed.
- A passion for helping customers and a dedication to providing a best-in-class service experience.
- 2+ years of prior management experience.
- A deep understanding of how businesses operate.
- Experience with software onboarding or consultative roles (or equivalent experience).
- Experience recruiting, coaching, and developing team members.
- An ability to adapt quickly to new software and constantly changing business requirements.
- Experience collaborating with international teams and remote team members.
- An ability to use data to analyze results and make data-driven decisions.
- Strong communicator and relationship builder.
*The requirements listed in job descriptions are guidelines. If your skills are transferable and you are in the ballpark with the number of years of experience, please apply and gain the opportunity to be considered.
We offer: Flexible & remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.
Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable. Apply now