As a leading Fast Data company, we develop innovative softwares that allows telecom operators to leverage data acquired through their networks, so as to enrich their services or improve their internal processes.
Our technology process and consolidate huge amounts of data from heterogeneous computing devices and networks, transforming them into real-time factual elements that are intelligible for decision-making. Used in more than 70 countries, our solutions range from basic customer management to location-based services and business analytics.
With offices in Paris, Dubai, New-York, Singapour we have the great pleasure to partner with stature telecoms operators like Orange, SFR, Morocco Telecom, Moov, Telus, Telefonica, Mobinil, …
Within the Intersec Professional Services team, you are based in Paris, and reporting to the Project Director.
You will be working in an Agile environment (SCRUM) with business teams, project managers, scrum masters and technical teams to jointly develop a design (for each project) that will gradually achieve the previously defined objective.
Depending on projects you might assist with pre-sales missions, interact with customers, suppliers, partners or prospects and participate in the development of “business cases”.
A week in our Solution Architect shoes will consist in:
- Providing product and customized solution presentations of Intersec solution to customers or partners
- Engage with customers, understand their requirements, design optimum network solutions and write specifications
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of technology trends and solution options in the telecom space
- Lead technical and functional workshops with the Project Manager
- Document each subject and ensure that the various stakeholders adhere to your strategic approach