At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from 24 Hour Fitness to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
Team / Department description:
Using state-of-the-art technology, the IT department at Camunda manages and runs reliable workplace infrastructure and helps build our global network, with a proactive approach to security and innovation. We advise different Camunda teams on technology and how it can help them perform better, then oversee new systems design, development, and implementation.
Now Camunda is looking for a Senior IT Engineer based in the US. Preferably we’re looking for someone within the Central Standard Time zone.
What you’ll do:
- Help to achieve a top of the line IT support by providing remote technical support to all Camunda employees (laptops,VoIP, etc).
- Administration of all our tools, including IdP, Jira/Confluence and Office365 systems.
- Maintenance of our internal Linux systems and applications.
- Communicate with technical service providers (like internet and telephone providers)
- Keep an up-to-date and secure IT infrastructure.
- Documentation and maintenance of infrastructure components
What you’ll bring along:
- Fluent English level mandatory.
- Extensive experience in desktop computer support (MacOS, Windows, Linux)
- Experience in managing Jira/Confluence, Office365, Okta and MDM.
- Experience in networking and Linux server administration
- You are service oriented and get a kick out of helping other people out
- You are an innovative, organized and responsible person
What we have to offer:
- You will join a fast growing company with an extremely motivated team
- Medical benefits (general, dental, vision) for you and your dependants
- 401(k) Plan from day one
- Competitive compensation, benefits and 20 days vacation
- Freedom of choice in your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free sports club membership
- Flexible working environment and you decide what works best for you
- Annual company retreat at an international location
- And if you dare… free language classes