GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. We are now searching for a dynamic Commercial FP&A Senior Analyst to help us on our journey. This is a full-time role at our Berlin office.
The FP&A team’s mission is to be a trusted business partner with a seat at the table to enable the business to make the right decisions through financial insight in a timely manner to achieve our company objectives. We lead the planning process, shape the strategy, and provide management guidance on all key financial decisions.
Based in the Berlin headquarters and reporting into the Director of FP&A you will partner with the Marketing and Customer Service teams to drive timely and effective decision making. You will be analytically minded with a focus on results providing leadership with clear, concise recommendations that are critical to the company and its success!
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead business partner to the VP of Customer Service, providing actionable insights enabling outstanding customer satisfaction in an efficient manner.
- Support our strategic priorities, assessing impact in collaboration with analytics whilst delivering insights into how to improve investment returns and/or customer satisfaction.
- Support the Head of Marketing FP&A deliver insights and business owned topline and contribution margin forecasts.
- Provide financial support to the Business Development team to acquire new, exciting partnerships.
- Support business case development for investment opportunities and defining trade-off criteria through partnering with CS & Marketing teams.
- Lead the Customer Service forecast to deliver robust business-owned budgets and forecasts.
- Define, report and analyse financial and operational metrics in a complex, high-growth environment.
- Ideally 5+ years of relevant experience and associated qualifications within a fast-paced and dynamic business environment
- Excellent Systems, MS Office & Financial Modelling skills, experience with an ERP or CPM system is advantageous
- Database querying skills (e.g. SQL), experience using BI tools (e.g. Tableau) and a basic understanding of data warehouse architecture preferred
- Analytically minded, using data coupled with sound business judgement to influence business decisions
- Strong communication and experience distilling and presenting complex analyses into recommendations to leadership
- Intellectual curiosity, passion for problem-solving, and comfort with ambiguity offering a strategic perspective
- High energy and a desire to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment with the ability to take the initiative and drive work
- Proficiency (both oral and written) in English is a prerequisite and German language skills will be highly advantageous
- Working at a European tech unicorn
- Work with an international team where you are constantly learning and growing
- An open, friendly, upbeat work environment where every voice is heard
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Relocation assistance / an outstanding team to help you with your move to Berlin
- Several perks including Company Pension Plan, discounts on the BVG job ticket and Urban Sports Club membership
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application. Apply now