To note: We don't yet have a live role but we do know they will be coming soon. When they do, we will be sure to get in touch but in the meantime, please do share your CV with us and we will reply to you when we have a role that's suitable.
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
The Role of a Personal Shopper at Threads
As Personal Shopper you are a key member of our growing Sales team. You’ll facilitate the sale of luxury items to a global clientele by being the first port of call for customer requests. This all happens in WeChat / WhatsApp / Line as well as other social media and messaging platforms, making the job fast-paced and highly personal. You’ll build up strong relationships with your clients in order to provide the most personal luxury shopping experience possible, enabling you to meet or exceed your revenue targets.
We are also looking for candidates who have experience in Jewellery & Home as a specialism.
Key Responsibilities of a Personal Shopper (but not limited to):
- Working towards an ambitious individual & group revenue target with wider Sales team
- Talking directly with clients via chat-based media & building your own client book
- Providing the highest level of luxury customer service at all times
- Analysing client profiles & implementing a strategy to develop sales year-on-year
- Identifying sales opportunities, feeding back to management and acting fast to take advantage and increase sales
- Identifying sales opportunities and maximising sales conversion
- Building a global network of contacts to assist in procuring luxury product for your client base
- Representing Threads as a brand ambassador
Required Experience when applying for future Personal Shopping roles with us:
- Previous experience as a Personal Shopper, or in a Sales role within the luxury retail, e-Commerce or lifestyle industries
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding personal and team sales targets
- Extensive product knowledge & brand awareness in the Luxury goods market
- Social media savvy & confident learning new platforms and tools
- Excellent capability with Excel and Google Sheets
Threads is growing fast, so you’ll be the sort of person who thrives in an ‘all hands on deck’ environment. You’ll be able to keep pace with a constantly evolving business and relish a challenge. You’ll be full of fresh ideas and we’ll be ready to hear them. In addition to the experience listed above you’ll bring the following Qualities & Competencies that will help you thrive as an Associate Personal Shopper:
- Ambitious, proactive self-starter, always thinking of new ways to tackle challenges and thrives on pressure
- Strategic and forward thinking; always keeps business goals in mind and can see the bigger picture
- Passionate about selling & providing luxury service; a great communicator, a people person who builds relationships at ease
- Numbers driven, motivated by sales targets and striving to exceed them at all times
- Knowledge and understanding of Luxury Fashion Industry
- Always on top of the latest trends and upcoming brands in luxury fashion
- Analytical problem solver with excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised and on top of your administration, enabling you to maximise your output and revenue generation
Our Benefits and Perks:
- Enhanced Parent program
- Vitality Wellness program- including discounts, gym offers & private medial care
- Cycle to work scheme
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices:
We do practise equity in selection because we want to provide underrepresented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people We ask candidates to share their demographic data in the application so that we can prioritise under represented groups in the first part of our selection process to provide an equitable funnel. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.