Hopin’s Product Marketing Manager will work closely with Hopin’s Product and Marketing teams to create the strategy, process, tools, and messaging that streamline adoption of Hopin’s existing and new product lines among Hopin’s constituents, including customers, team members, and prospects.
Hopin is a product-driven company—our users highly anticipate feature releases and content—and the product has a marketing engine built-in. This role will unleash and empower the product to sell itself through strategic comms, content, collaboration, and campaigns.
As Hopin’s Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for communicating in Hopin’s Voice the benefits of features to our user segments, and enabling education, adoption, and conversion in as easy as a few clicks and keystrokes.
Leveraging team insights, data and content, this role will bring efficiency, automation, and scalability to Hopin’s product-led growth plan.
- Work closely with the Senior PMM, marketing team, and product team to implement process improvements around Hopin’s release cycle
- Design and implement targeted product tours to optimize conversion and track use behavior
- Launch internal and external product education initiatives
- Help strategize and execute new product launches
- Own product updates and translate release notes to enable sales, support, and success teams
- Define the messaging around how our teams talk about new features
- Guide and influence pricing, product positioning and messaging based on product differentiation
- Work closely with the product team to implement checkout flows, billing improvements, and self-serve purchasing features
- Provide language and product copywriting
- Set up sales enablement assets including industry playbooks, one pagers, interactive guides, etc.
- You are data-oriented. You know what data points to capture to measure success and you use data to make decisions in how you communicate with team members and to end users. You have the ability to translate mass amount of data into actionable insights, familiar with tools like Amplitude, Segment, SQL, Google Analytics, Excel wizard, Pendo, and HotJar
- You are organized and savvy across wide-ranging digital platforms, including CRMs such as Hubspot and Salesforce, email, CMSs, social, and in-product
- You are highly collaborative in how you work, across the Marketing and Product teams and with basically every team at Hopin
- You enjoy being a part of the beginning stages of a Product Launch and building strategies and initiatives at a global scale
- You are specific and purposeful about how products and features are positioned, depicted visually, and described in writing.
- You can handle a lot of projects at one time. Time management and prioritization are skills you’re proud of.
Your skills and experience
- 6+ years of competitive intelligence, product marketing, or experience managing continuous releases in a fast-paced SaaS environment
- Strong experience working with software developers, and PM teams, and translating technical notes into marketing content
- Experience with early stage start-ups and building GTM strategies from the ground up
- Experience with SaaS product tours and product announcements
- Experience in digital marketing (AdWords, SEO, Retargeting...etc).
- Strong experience in using UX/UI design best practices.
- Fluency in English and confident communicating complex product challenges and UX/UI flows.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work closely with creative, technical, and business stakeholders.
- Previous experience with a video platform and some kind of video tutorial making skills
- Experience with introducing new products into market.
- Optional: Experience in event management.
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote team, work from any corner of the world
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Windows
- 800 USD for Home-Office set up
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.