Adjust is a global app marketing platform. Born at the heart of the mobile app economy and grown out of a passion for technology, the company has 16 offices around the world. In total, more than 40,000 apps have implemented Adjust's solutions to secure their budgets and improve results.
As Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for maintaining a strong relationship with existing clients and ensuring their success through utilising Adjust’s suite of tools. Your main goal is to focus on the success of your customers, enabling them to improve their business while increasing lifetime value for Adjust and preventing churn. You will join a global team who are dedicated to putting customers first.
- Drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
- Enable successful roll-out of Adjust to customer employees
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as Adjust advocates
- Work with customers on contract renewals, and expansion opportunities
- Marshall resources across the Adjust org as needed to support customers needs
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our product roadmap
What you bring:
- Proven track record in Customer Success Management - managing retention, up-selling and cross-selling.
- Experience in User Acquisition
- Ability to oversee projects and work with project management tools
- Ability to work autonomously and own relationships with customers
- Strong interest for understanding the marketing and software setup of clients to be able to advise customers in building a state of the art setup
- Proactive approach where you always want to be speaking with customers
- Excellent communication skills in English and Turkish are a must.
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- Working with customers who are changing the world through the development of their apps and helping them be successful
- Collaborative environment with a focus on continuous learning (incl. budget for ongoing professional development)
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product in our Berlin headquarters
- Flexible work schedule and vacation policy
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Regular team events and annual company retreats in the sun
- Free language classes
- Relocation and visa assistance
- Depending on office location, additional perks like weekly team brunch, fully stocked kitchens, fitness memberships, additional health insurance and childcare program
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page, or have a sneak peek of our office in Berlin.
Interested? Let’s Talk!