Adjust is a global app marketing platform. Born at the heart of the mobile app economy and grown out of a passion for technology, the company has 16 offices around the world. In total, more than 40,000 apps have implemented Adjust's solutions to secure their budgets and improve results.
As a Global Content Delivery Manager you will be a part of the in-house Localization team based in Berlin and collaborate with our global stakeholders to plan and deliver content across multiple languages and platforms. Your goal is to make sure our localized content is managed and deployed on our content platforms in a timely manner with high quality. The role requires high organizational and excellent project management skills with strong attention to detail. You must be able to work independently as well as in a team and used to a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Manage content delivery and assets for 10+ languages across several Content Management Systems, to ensure high-quality content and speed to market
- Work in a team environment to meet the short-term (daily & weekly) and long-term (monthly) requirements of the various projects requiring content work
- Conduct quality assurance for rollouts and track processes
- Participate in process improvement projects affecting content delivery workflow
What you bring:
- Degree in Marketing, Linguistics, Translation Studies or Journalism
- Understanding of online content production & quality experience in establishing content quality standards and strategy
- Data driven mindset
- Experience in a multi-language publishing environment, including globalization for translation, terminology databases and management, and other world-ready approaches
- Experience with CMS and CAT tools
- Fluency in English, any other languages are a plus
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry
- Collaborative environment with a focus on continuous learning
- An onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product in our Berlin headquarters
- Flexible work schedule
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback, and fun
- Regular team events and annual company retreats in the sun
- Free language classes
- Depending on office location, additional perks like weekly team brunch, fully stocked kitchens, in-house gym, and much more!
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page, or have a sneak peek of our office in Berlin.
Interested? Let’s Talk!