Adjust is a global app marketing platform. Born at the heart of the mobile app economy and grown out of a passion for technology, the company has 16 offices around the world. In total, more than 40,000 apps have implemented Adjust's solutions to secure their budgets and improve results.
As a Head of Product Marketing you are playing a crucial role to our success and directly impact our revenue growth. You play an integral role in marketing Adjust’s product portfolio with the goal of increasing product adoption, elevating Adjust’s share of voice in the market, and hitting revenue targets.
- End-to-end ownership of product marketing (both strategic vision and tactical execution) for Adjust rapidly growing product suite
- Build the strategy and drive the execution of product launches and partnerships, including pricing, packaging, competitive positioning, etc.
- Create sales tools and collateral including presentations, data sheets, case studies, demo videos, and white papers
- Work closely with Product, Sales Enablement and Learning and Development teams, to train and support Adjust’s global sales team and channel partners to articulate product positioning and advantages
- Partner with the Adjust’s demand generation and global marketing teams to geographically pinpoint the highest impact messaging via campaigns designed to create measurable pipeline impact and impact brand awareness
- Support Adjust Marketing communications team with content direction to increase coverage of Adjusts solutions in key analyst publications, trade, business, and national press as well as for webinars, trade shows and own hosted events
- Develop relationships with key Adjust customers and co develop mutual case studies leveraged in the field.
- Manage a global team of strong product marketing professionals
What you bring:
- 10+ years of product marketing experience for a B2B SaaS organization (ideally with experience in cross functional areas such as pre-sales, sales, product management or strategy) with at least 3 years experience leading a team (min. 3 people)
- Strong experience selling and marketing from SMBs to enterprise customers on a global scale across USA, EMEA and the Asia Pacific regions
- Ability to effectively communicate to stakeholders at all levels of the organization - from end user (technical buyer) to decision maker
- Strong presentation skills and compelling storyteller with a strategic and analytical mindset who can engage and educate customers and prospects (both at a conference level and 1:1)
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies as well as plan and execute on deliverables with minimal supervision
- Deep understanding of the marketing and/or product tech categories, with previous experience serving as a subject matter expert
- Experience in Mobile or Digital analytics, Ad tech, or Business Intelligence a plus
- Ability to prioritize projects effectively, juggling multiple projects with tight deadlines
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- Collaborative environment with a focus on continuous learning (incl. budget for ongoing professional development)
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product in our Berlin headquarters
- Flexible work schedule and vacation policy
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Regular team events and annual company retreats in the sun
- Free language classes
- Relocation and visa assistance
- Depending on office location, additional perks like weekly team brunch, fully stocked kitchens, fitness memberships, additional health insurance and childcare program
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page, or have a sneak peek of our office in Berlin.
Interested? Let's Talk!