Adjust is a global app marketing platform. Born at the heart of the mobile app economy and grown out of a passion for technology, the company has 16 offices around the world. In total, more than 40,000 apps have implemented Adjust's solutions to secure their budgets and improve results.
Adjust is looking for a Head of Sales, Korea to own and drive sales in the region. The successful candidate will be a player/coach - a direct revenue contributor who will also grow the Korea Sales Team and enable the existing Sales managers to succeed. You will work closely with the Customer Success, Inside Sales, and Marketing teams to achieve your goals. If you have a strong track record of 6+ years of direct sales experience including 2+ years in a management role in a technical field selling into a combination of mobile, enterprise, and agency clients in the Korea market, then this role is perfect for you!
- Establish and execute a sales strategy to achieve new sales and retention goals
- Assist marketing managers and executives in achieving the regional marketing goals
- Sell Adjust platform via a consultative approach - research and generate new opportunities as well as educate prospects about our solution
- Regularly attend conferences and meet-ups to promote the Adjust platform
- Manage our Korean sales team
What you bring:
- 6+ years of proven track record in SaaS sales and mobile advertising industry
- 2+ years of management experience
- Knowledge of building a sales strategy
- Track record of consistently meeting/exceeding KPIs and targets
- People management skills
- Excellent communication skills in English and Korean
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- Collaborative environment with a focus on continuous learning (incl. budget for ongoing professional development)
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product
- Flexible work schedule and vacation policy
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Regular team events and annual company retreats in the sun
- Free language classes
- Depending on office location, additional perks like weekly team brunch, fully stocked kitchens, fitness memberships, additional health insurance and childcare program
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page.
Interested? Let's Talk!