Adjust is a global app marketing platform. Born at the heart of the mobile app economy and grown out of a passion for technology, the company has 16 offices around the world. In total, more than 40,000 apps have implemented Adjust's solutions to secure their budgets and improve results.
As a Pre-Sales Consultant, you will join our team in Ho Chi Minh City and work closely with several teams such as Sales and Account Management. As a part of this team, you are the technical go-to contact for helping our soon to be clients and are ensuring top-notch technical support for the sales process. This way you will have a direct impact on new revenue and the growth of Adjust.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance for sales teams throughout the sales process
- Showcase the value proposition of the Adjust platform
- Consulting on best-practices of platform usage and respond to RFIs/RFP
- Understand the technical and data-centric needs of prospects to solve their challenges
- Be the main technical point of contact for prospective clients and provide support during the integration to testing phases
What you bring:
- Good understanding of the mobile ecosystem (ad-operations, analytics and attribution technologies)
- Experience in presenting technical material to business and technical audiences
- Track record of managing technical software integration and evaluation processes are a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English and Vietnamese
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- Collaborative environment with a focus on continuous learning (incl. budget for ongoing professional development)
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product
- Flexible work schedule and vacation policy aligned with local labor law
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Regular team events and annual company retreats in the sun
- Free language classes
- Depending on office location, additional perks like weekly team brunch, fully stocked kitchens, fitness memberships, additional health insurance and childcare program
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page.
Interested? Let's Talk!