Adjust is a global B2B SaaS company, specializing in mobile measurement, fraud prevention and cybersecurity. Born at the heart of the mobile economy, more than 30,000 apps have now implemented Adjust's solutions to secure their budgets and improve performance. The globally operating company has 16 offices around the world, from Tokyo to San Francisco and in 2019 secured one of the year's largest funding rounds in Europe to date, raising $227 million.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Frontend Engineer who is passionate about their job to join our Dashboard Platform team and influence the future of Frontend at Adjust. Your primary responsibility will be planning, developing, and maintenance of our Design System, and help us scale our Dashboard application: a modern React and Angular 1 hybrid currently transitioning towards React as well. You'll be part of a team that has a direct impact on our product, user experience, and technology choices.
- You will solve challenging technical problems and architect, execute and maintain our efforts of evolving our applications towards scalable and domain-driven projects that will allow our teams to have more autonomy, work with new technologies and be more agile
- You will work with members of small cross-functional teams to build tools that help them deliver their features with speed and quality. Your work will directly impact and empower engineers working across different products and applications within the company
- Our tech stack includes many technologies, including React, Angular, Vue, Typescript, Redux, Redux Sagas, Mobx, and others
What you bring:
- 5+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like media queries, critical styling, specificity, cross-browser compatibility, and accessibility
- Experience in building UI products using front-end frameworks. Ideally, significant experience with React
- Worked with native browser APIs and optimizing front-end performance, including concepts like lazy-loading and virtual scrolling
- Strong understanding and expertise on UX, you should relate to UX patterns and how best to build them
- Experience working with Microfrontends architecture
- Passion about writing clean & testable code and continuous integration
- Experience in working in an agile and cross-functional team environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in English
- Willingness to mentor and coach junior developers
- Experience working with Design Systems is a plus
- Experience with GraphQL, NodeJS, or Typescript is a plus
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- Collaborative environment with a focus on continuous learning (incl. budget for ongoing professional development)
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product in our Berlin headquarters
- Flexible work schedule and vacation policy
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Regular team events and annual company retreats in the sun
- Free language classes
- Relocation and visa assistance
- Additional perks: weekly team brunch, caterings, fully stocked kitchens, company gym, additional health insurance and a childcare program
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page, or have a sneak peek of our office in Berlin.
Interested? Let's Talk!