At StarLeaf, we bring people together from anywhere with world-class video meetings. Whether it’s meeting room systems or desktop and mobile apps, our intuitively simple, secure and reliable solutions make meetings effortless.
StarLeaf is a dynamic and vibrant place to work; we’re growing fast, in an exciting and rapidly changing market. We’ve been in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 for the last four years, and in 2019 and 2020 we were recognized as a Visionary in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Meeting Solutions.
And while a lot has changed since StarLeaf was founded in 2008, collaboration, creativity and inclusivity are still a key part of our culture. We believe everyone at StarLeaf has a part to play in our success and should be rewarded for their contribution. This is why every single permanent StarLeaf employee becomes a shareholder through the company’s share option scheme.
StarLeaf is hiring a Business Systems Support Administrator to join its awesome team at its HQ in Croxley, on the outskirts of London.
As Business Systems Support Administrator you’ll bring your collaborative and ambitious flair to the Business Operations team to ensure the ongoing support of our CRM (SalesForce) and business operations platforms at StarLeaf, including our Zuora billing system. This is an exciting opportunity to have a significant impact on the ongoing adoption of business systems in a fast growing environment.
The successful candidate will report to the Business Operations Manager and will support the ongoing maintenance, operation and plan development of our business systems as well as serve as administrator for Salesforce and the billing system.Responsibilities
The successful candidate will work closely with functional managers and organisational teams, to support the day to day configuration, maintenance and improvement of Salesforce.
Salesforce Administration Support
- First line support for Salesforce user queries
- Setting up new users
- Maintaining profiles and visibility
- Maintain Salesforce roles to match the company growth
- Reports (non-Sales reports)
- Creating reports to aid business process and productivity
- Maintaining reports folders
- Deleting unused reports
- Reviewing data quality (Accounts, Contacts Opportunities)
- Assisting with managing and maintaining fields - help text, auditing field relevance
- Assisting with the creation of custom objects/fields
- Page layouts/lightning page layouts
Billing System Support
- Creating and maintaining product catalog and pricing configuration
- Synchronization and validation
- Continuously audit the link between account, subscriptions and account platform objects
- Validate the
- Quoting and approval
- Manage user permissions for approval
- Build and maintain rules for quote generation
- Ensure quoting workflow adheres to business logic
- Ensure that reports generated from billing system objects remain accurate and functional following an modifications to the billing system configuration
- Creation of Salesforce Dev team documents
- Assistance with creating training/onboarding material for employees
- Creating and maintaining process flow diagrams
- Support with rolling out new feature training, communicating with system champions with any new features where relevant
- Competitive salary.
- EMI share option scheme.
- Private medical insurance and long-term sickness/disability insurance.
- Life insurance of four times salary.
- 25 days annual holiday plus bank holidays.
- Free refreshments and weekly company lunch
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- The opportunity to join a friendly, motivated group of people who are all very excited about the StarLeaf journey.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.