At Domino Data Lab, we have an ambitious vision for data science. Our platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Our customers are the most sophisticated analytical organizations in the world, including companies like Bristol Myers Squibb, Allstate, Bayer, and Red Hat. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Coatue Management, Bloomberg Beta, and Zetta Venture Partners, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies develop the next breakthrough in medicine, build better cars, or recommend the best song play next.
What we are building
The Talent Team at Domino is tasked with the great responsibility of building our teams one Domino at a time. We take great pride in ensuring that our teams have the people they need to build an amazing product that transforms how companies across the world use data science. We are passionate about collaboration, data, and tools, and delivering the best candidate experience possible. We are growing and need an all-around Sourcer to help drive our ambitious growth plans. The role will drive the sourcing process across multiple functions and be part of the long-term strategy for the Domino Data lab organization. If this is you, please keep reading.
What your impact will be
- Build close partnerships with recruiters and hiring managers to become a subject matter expert in the role requirements, and develop a deep understanding of how the positions impact the organization
- Strategize and leverage multiple sourcing channels to identify high caliber candidates and maintain a healthy pipeline for priority roles
- Build a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and in-depth assessment of candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences
- Engage passive talent by composing compelling messaging that highlights the exciting technical challenges and impact of the role
- Be an active member of the intake meetings with hiring managers and recruiters
- Help initiate creative and scalable changes to our existing sourcing strategy through data.
- Build strategic plans for sourcing candidates with diverse backgrounds for each of your roles
What We Look For in This Role
- 2 plus years of relevant experience in a sourcing role; experience recruiting in a high-growth start-up environment a plus
- Experience working on Tech and Sales roles.
- Experience and comfort reaching out to passive candidates at all levels
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and build quick rapport, and maintain strong relationships with both candidates, hiring managers, and recruiters
- Strong collaborative skills and flexibility in fulfilling multiple roles
- Appreciate productivity and have a sense urgency; You lean on data to make strategic decisions.
What We Value
- We value a growth mindset. High-performing creative individuals who dig into problems and see the opportunities for success
- We believe in individuals who seek truth and speak the truth and can be their whole selves at work.
- We value all of you that believe improving is always possible At Domino Everything is a work in progress – we can do better at everything.
- We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function and the company.
- We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply