Who We Are:
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
As Malwarebytes continues to expand our product and client base, Customer Success is critical to the long-term success and growth of the business.
Associate Customer Success Managers are responsible for managing a high volume of SMB customers with a focus on providing high quality service at scale. Using emails and automated communications to cultivate a genuine appreciation and deep-seated satisfaction in the value that our solutions and services deliver. Monitoring customer usage through reporting and analytics and taking action appropriately.
Ultimately, our Customer Success Malwarenaut mission is centered on retention, growth, loyalty and advocacy.
What You’ll Do:
Customer Success Managers at Malwarebytes ensure maximum value is delivered to their client portfolio by:
- Utilizing technology to proactively communicate with our customers, focused on our SMB Segment
- Driving scaled product adoption and sharing best practices through automation and email
- Build and maintain templates and cadences aligned to the customer journey
- Track email cadence performance metrics
- Monitor customer usage through reporting and analytics. Taking appropriate actions to manage or escalate
- Work cross- functionally to advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally, and coordinate customer-specific activities with Sales, Support, Product Management, and Engineering
- Act as point of customer contact, driving day-to-day customer engagement, adoption and fielding customer escalations
- Build a strong working knowledge of Malwarebytes solutions and deep familiarity with client’s ecosystems, business challenges, and key performance indicators
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
Associate Customer Success Managers should be:
- Great Listeners & Communicators - actively listening to customers to collect feedback about their experience, usage, and solution ideas
- Team Players - developing excellent working relationships across internal stakeholders/partners
- Problem Solvers - quickly and clearly identify issues and proactively determine the next steps for resolution
- Customer-Centric - without fail, put customers’ needs first
Your Experience Should Include:
- 1+ year(s) of previous experience as a Customer Success Manager or similar role for a technical SaaS company
- Experience with IT Networking or Cyber Security SaaS solutions is highly desired
- Proven experience as an overachiever with a complex and mature client portfolio
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Salesforce and Gainsight (preferred)
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- 401(k) matching program
- Open time off policy
- Stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy) drinks, snacks, fruit and lunch options