Who We Are:
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
We’re not looking for people who know all the answers; we want people who can think creatively and are not afraid to bring forward new ideas. The problems we solve are meaningful, exciting, and constantly evolving your code will support thousands of enterprises customers from emerging threats and restore confidence in using their computers. Our technology alliances team is looking for a developer ready for the challenge of delivering great integrations to thousands of users.
What You’ll Do:
- Design, develop, test and deliver integrations between Malwarebytes solutions and SIEM, SOAR, RMM, IPS, IDS, DLP and other security products.
- Write various documentation and user guides for such integrations.
- Deliver and manage POCs remotely or on customer site.
- Gather customer feedbacks and assist stakeholders in defining the feature roadmap
- Work closely with other developers and product managers in a fast-paced Scrum/Agile environment
- Design and write code, peer code reviews, write unit tests, collaborate with test teams,
- Make the world a better place by helping get rid of malware on millions of computers and mobile devices
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- Knowledge of SDLC, Agile, Waterfall, or Scrum
- Thorough understanding of client/server Web Services development and RESTful APIs
- Broad exposure to a wide range of IT security technologies such as Splunk, ServiceNow, Kaseya, Cortex XSOAR
- Strong knowledge of dash-boarding, reporting, and alerting in Splunk, including configuring forwarders, ingesting data into indexers, creating visualizations, using TAs and apps, etc.
- In-depth knowledge on Splunk search processing language (SPL) and visualization
- Demonstrated time management skills strong work ethic, attention to detail, able to multitask and have strong communication, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytic and creative problem-solving abilities are required
- Ability to work effectively within a multi-matrixed and geographically dispersed enterprise environment
- Ability to effectively collaborate with others in English.
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- Stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy) drinks, snacks, fruit and lunch options
- A company that enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff