Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide – 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave™, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world.
As we continue our global expansion, we are hiring a customer-focused Education and Enablement Specialist to join our growing Customer Success team APAC. This is an exciting opportunity that offers varied, hands-on work and the flexibility to learn, grow, and develop in the constantly changing landscape of social media.
We're looking for someone who:
In this role, you will:
- Loves using data to tell stories, solves problems on-the-fly and enjoys testing limits
- Thrives on helping people and deeply understanding clients’ business needs
- Can effectively translate technical concepts for non-technical audiences
- Is a credible, engaging communicator with the confidence to interact at all business levels
- Prefers a hands-on, forward-thinking and detail-oriented approach
- Has strong interpersonal skills and enjoys working with others in a dynamic, collaborative small-office setting
- Comfortable working independently and juggling multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Understands the importance of deadlines and is willing to do all that is necessary to meet them
- Doesn’t shy away from juggling multiple projects with a cool and calm demeanour
- Available for occasional international travel as required
Qualifications and Experience:
- Become a Brandwatch product suite expert and advocate
- Devise and implement effective social data measurement solutions on behalf of Brandwatch clients, from the planning stage, through deployment, to client delivery
- Push the boundaries of social data analysis by crafting solutions for complex requirements
- Educate clients on the Brandwatch product suite by delivering online and in-person training sessions, including scoping and building custom trainings and materials as required
- Consult with clients and colleagues regarding social data and its use in business settings
- Attend client meetings as a subject-matter specialist, representing both the Brandwatch product suite and your own work in a clear, engaging manner
- Manage numerous planned and ad-hoc requests concurrently, including scheduling, communications and other logistics
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction with the delivery of education and platform configuration services.
- Control project scope, delivery timeline and budgetary constraints, and report in a timely fashion any scope change requests
- Work with the Customer Success Managers to build a long-term strategy for our enterprise and strategic customers
Icing on the cake:
- Fluency (written and spoken) in English and one or more local languages; Bahasa Indonesia, Mandarin, or Tagalog preferred
- An understanding of the business value of social data
- Exceptional time-management, task-management and prioritisation skills
- Demonstrable presentation skills and the ability to lead a positive, productive meeting in person and/or virtually via web conference
- Strong computer literacy, including proficiency with MS Office/Google suites (especially spreadsheets, written documents and presentations)
- Experience working in a deadline-driven environment
- A degree in an analytical or business-related subject, or equivalent experience preferred
- One or more years of analytical business experience
- Familiarity with social analytics platforms
- Experience delivering remote training or product demo sessions via virtual meeting services such as WebEx, GoToMeeting, Zoom, Lync, Clearslide, etc.
- Familiarity with basic statistical concepts (distributions, significance, sampling, etc.)
We offer: Flexible & remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable Apply now